Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Flights from Europe to Cairo?

Flights from Europe to Cairo?

Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:23 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights from Europe to Cairo?

Hi, I'm over here from the USA forum.

Trying to find inexpensive flights from Europe to Cairo. Short story: I have enough frequent flyer miles to get anywhere in Europe, but USAir doesn't provide tickets to Cairo using FF miles. So, it's not easy for me to figure out cheap/convenient flights to Cairo - because I don't have a specific city I'm flying from (I can pretty much fly from any European city).

Any advice on cheap airlines and/or European cities to fly from/to Cairo? I know this is not exactly Middle East, but not far from that part of the world.. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 4:48 am
Just Joined

sammykona is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Flights from Europe to Cairo?

Check with KLM from Amsterdam to Cairo .. we were just on that flight a few weeks ago. It was about a six hour flight and we had enough stopover time in Amsterdam to take a train to central station and do some exploring.

After that we took EgyptAir from Cairo to Dubai and that sucked. I'm taking Emirates Airlines next time :-)

Sam

Originally Posted by dunroving
Hi, I'm over here from the USA forum.

Trying to find inexpensive flights from Europe to Cairo. Short story: I have enough frequent flyer miles to get anywhere in Europe, but USAir doesn't provide tickets to Cairo using FF miles. So, it's not easy for me to figure out cheap/convenient flights to Cairo - because I don't have a specific city I'm flying from (I can pretty much fly from any European city).

Any advice on cheap airlines and/or European cities to fly from/to Cairo? I know this is not exactly Middle East, but not far from that part of the world.. Thanks in advance for any advice.