Flies

Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Flies

Never before have i seen so many of the little buggers. Is it all of a sudden fly season?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:11 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flies

yes its cooler....
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future

Was tryin to have a bbq with the inlaws last weekend and these buggers were everywhere. They are the annoyin type... they dnt leave you alone.

Inv.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:21 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Investoman_uae
Was tryin to have a bbq with the inlaws last weekend and these buggers were everywhere. They are the annoyin type... they dnt leave you alone.

Inv.
take a dump in the corner of your garden, that will avert their attention away from you.

Wont impress the inlaws mind...
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:33 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Inv.

Couldn't you use kebabs and burgers like everyone else?? The in laws can't be that bad..........
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:49 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Never before have i seen so many of the little buggers. Is it all of a sudden fly season?
..the little bit of rain and cooler weather has signalled the imagos to emerge from their pupae, and fly to you to annoy you !
Old Nov 17th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MacScot
..the little bit of rain and cooler weather has signalled the imagos to emerge from their pupae, and fly to you to annoy you !
I think most of them are gone now after landing on my lunch just as it entered my mouth.

Ray Mears would be proud.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:12 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone noticed the proliferation of flamingos at the Ras Al Khor wildlife sanctuary (or whatever else they call that pond near Business Bay Bridge)? Drove past there this morning and there must have been several hundred of the pink buggers. Brought back fond memories of Lake Nakuru.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:33 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Has anyone noticed the proliferation of flamingos at the Ras Al Khor wildlife sanctuary (or whatever else they call that pond near Business Bay Bridge)? Drove past there this morning and there must have been several hundred of the pink buggers. Brought back fond memories of Lake Nakuru.

er....... they have been there for years and before you say so, yes hundreds of them!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 11:40 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shiva
er....... they have been there for years and before you say so, yes hundreds of them!
er...they are seasonal visitors, my friend. Last month there were less than a few dozen.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 12:33 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

er...they are seasonal visitors, my friend. Last month there were less than a few dozen.
sorry took that to mean you'd never noticed them before.
as an aside, of course they migrate, its only humans who are stupid enough to spend summer here!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Investoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant futureInvestoman_uae has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by commander
take a dump in the corner of your garden, that will avert their attention away from you.

Wont impress the inlaws mind...
It'll keep the stupid cats of the neighbourhood as well... they stormed the garden as soon as they smelled meat.

It'll keep the inlaws away too. I'll have the bbq all to myself.

Inv.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Couldn't you use kebabs and burgers like everyone else?? The in laws can't be that bad..........
What else do you suggest we do on a weekend? My mother in law makes the perfect keftahs.... u had any of those? they are home made burgers......

Inv.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

What else do you suggest we do on a weekend? My mother in law makes the perfect keftahs.... u had any of those? they are home made burgers......

Inv.

I think you misunderstand...no matter.

What else? well.... corn in the cobs, lamb chops, french flies....
Old Nov 17th 2008, 2:28 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

That has nothing to do with flies!!

However, I kept reading as I was hoping that you might have been attacked by Flamingos at a weekend barbeque - but no. It was just a dull observation.

Why don't you start a new Flamingo thread?

Last edited by NedKelly63; Nov 17th 2008 at 2:39 pm. Reason: Spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.