Reload this Page >

Flat to rent in Seef, Bahrain

Flat to rent in Seef, Bahrain

Old Jul 4th 2012, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

brightonguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flat to rent in Seef, Bahrain

Hello everyone,

Now I am in Bahrain and spent 4 days at work and almost a week in Bahrain. It's time to do the crucial - finding a place to live. I am currently staying at Elite Seef Residence, which is very close to where I work and I am looking to get up-to 2 bed flat in Seef, not far from Almoayyed Tower if possible. Walking 10 minutes to the building in this heat is enough, I can stretch to 15 minute walk if it is a nice property.

Do any of you recommend a place in Seef? Or maybe your lease is about to end and you are leaving your place? Or you recommend a place and I go and see the reception or someone who will take me through the flat in that building? I have been to Era Tower at my friend's flat and I have to say I really liked it. Do any of you live in the tower or nearby?

I have decided not to live in Juffair because I prefer to be close to work rather than being close to places. I don't go out every night and when I do I can take a taxi - rather than finding a driver and commuting every day.

As always, your help is much appreciated. Thank you!
Old Jul 5th 2012, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all
Default Re: Flat to rent in Seef, Bahrain

Why don't you just stay where you are? They do long term leases and its convenient for you. Supermarket downstairs, maid service, walk to the malls & work... along with Trader Vics!
Old Jul 5th 2012, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flat to rent in Seef, Bahrain

Plus it has a bar by the pool.