flat hunting

Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold
Default flat hunting

hi guys.

there must be tips on doing this somewhere - but i can't find them so apologies for asking a question that's been asked a thousand times before.

My mate and i have to start flat hunting this weekend. We're looking around JBR and Marina initiially i think. Any tips on how to set about the process, websites to look for flats, agents that a re worth using, ways to avoid getting stung etc. cash wise i think we're looking at something around the 150 000 AED mark.

Any thoughts much appreciated!

Cheers
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flat hunting

Originally Posted by Cypselos View Post
hi guys.

there must be tips on doing this somewhere - but i can't find them so apologies for asking a question that's been asked a thousand times before.

My mate and i have to start flat hunting this weekend. We're looking around JBR and Marina initiially i think. Any tips on how to set about the process, websites to look for flats, agents that a re worth using, ways to avoid getting stung etc. cash wise i think we're looking at something around the 150 000 AED mark.

Any thoughts much appreciated!

Cheers
have a look at these websites

www.dibizzle.com
and
www.expatriates.com

and if an agent asks for a viewing fee tell them to get stuffed
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
have a look at these websites

www.dibizzle.com
and
www.expatriates.com

and if an agent asks for a viewing fee tell them to get stuffed
omg, there aren't agents who do that are there, i have not heard of that before...?

MM, xx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
omg, there aren't agents who do that are there, i have not heard of that before...?

MM, xx
it's the ones with the green wristbands you have to be careful of...
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
lmao...

MM, xx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

i thought you were planning to wear one of those with a matching green necklace and big green ear-rings
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:25 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

i thought you were planning to wear one of those with a matching green necklace and big green ear-rings
now you are being silly....
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so what's new...

MM, xx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:28 am
hmmmm...nice

so what's new...

MM, xx
it stopped raining...
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

moi never!
mind you I guess you dont need those in the Boudoir anyway do you!
you are a known commodity in that place
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:33 am
hmmmm...nice

moi never!
mind you I guess you dont need those in the Boudoir anyway do you!
you are a known commodity in that place
you'd be surprised if you knew the truth...
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you'd be surprised if you knew the truth...
let me guess. you two sneak in there and sit quietely in a corner sipping mocktails??
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

let me guess. you two sneak in there and sit quietely in a corner sipping mocktails??
bloody hell...you've been stalking us...

MM, xx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:42 am
hmmmm...nice

spoilsport...
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bloody hell...you've been stalking us...

MM, xx
how could I stalk you! you know very well that you have instructed the boudoir door apes never to allow me to enter your sanctuary!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.