British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Fitted shoes for kiddies.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/fitted-shoes-kiddies-526036/)

shakh your bootie Apr 1st 2008 1:30 pm

Fitted shoes for kiddies....

Is there anywhere in Dubai that does properly fitted shoes for toddlers? My niece has narrow feet - none of her shoes fit right....

Madam Medusa Apr 1st 2008 1:32 pm

Re: Fitted shoes for kiddies....

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 6142457)
Is there anywhere in Dubai that does properly fitted shoes for toddlers? My niece has narrow feet - none of her shoes fit right....

to be honest, they are all a bit dodgy...the best of a bad bunch is magrudys in jumeirah. There is also pabolowsky (sp?) in mall of the emirates and mercarto...

MM, xx

shakh your bootie Apr 1st 2008 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6142474)
to be honest, they are all a bit dodgy...the best of a bad bunch is magrudys in jumeirah. There is also pabolowsky (sp?) in mall of the emirates and mercarto...

MM, xx

Ah... We tried the pablo-thingy place in MOE. The sales chic measured the feet and said they were narrow and that's why her shoes don't fit right, but she didn't have any other widths available....

Madam Medusa Apr 1st 2008 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 6142502)
Ah... We tried the pablo-thingy place in MOE. The sales chic measured the feet and said they were narrow and that's why her shoes don't fit right, but she didn't have any other widths available....

do you know what width you need, i can go to magrudys tomorrow and check out what they've got if you want...

MM, xx

shakh your bootie Apr 1st 2008 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6142513)
do you know what width you need, i can go to magrudys tomorrow and check out what they've got if you want...

MM, xx

Aw, bless - thanks for the offer. It's OK - Magrudy's is only down the road from my sister's place, I'll tell her to check it out...

Inselaffen Apr 1st 2008 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6142513)

MM, xx

I thought that was a book shop!

Inselaffen Apr 1st 2008 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 6142457)

so the doting Ucle bit is going well then.
fancy a dive on the 11th?