Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

First Case Of Bird Flu - IN DUBAI!!!

Wikiposts

First Case Of Bird Flu - IN DUBAI!!!

Old Oct 29th 2005, 6:52 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Case Of Bird Flu - IN DUBAI!!!

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Then 1week later I caught my friend dating the same women.

That's mates for you eh?
Old Oct 29th 2005, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

One time there is a girl who was looking at me but I was very shy to talk to her so I asked my friend to give me courage to go and speak to her!! but my friend over by himself to speak to her on my behalf...!

Then my friend came over and told me that I must not look at her becuase she is feeling uncomfortable as she is paranoid with men in Kandoora

Then 1week later I caught my friend dating the same women.
You brought another bear to your honeypot,with your own hands.....
Again,Greek Tragedy.....
Old Oct 29th 2005, 7:04 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
That's mates for you eh?

I was happy for him because he didn't had a girlfriend for a long time but he should have told me that he liked her, I would have gone to her instead to talk about my friend.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 7:07 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Yuk, Too Much Information!
Originally Posted by shoushou
You brought another bear to your honeypot,with your own hands.....
Old Oct 29th 2005, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Yuk, Too Much Information!
What???Where????
Old Oct 30th 2005, 11:11 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Crew member 'had chicken pox, not bird flu'

By Sunita Menon, Staff Reporter

Dubai:
Emirates said yesterday that none of its cabin crew or any other employee had been hit by bird flu.

A spokesman denied claims by a section of the foreign media that a female cabin crew member had contracted the virus and been banned from flying.

Mike Simon, Senior Vice-President for Corporate Communications, Emirates, told Gulf News: "Emirates would like to confirm that [this] story is untrue. One cabin crew member did contract chicken pox a few weeks ago for which she was treated, and during this period she was disallowed from flying as per regulations."

http://www.gulfnews.com/Articles/Nat...ticleID=189475
Old Oct 31st 2005, 12:15 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Crew member 'had chicken pox, not bird flu'

By Sunita Menon, Staff Reporter

Dubai:
Emirates said yesterday that none of its cabin crew or any other employee had been hit by bird flu.

A spokesman denied claims by a section of the foreign media that a female cabin crew member had contracted the virus and been banned from flying.

Mike Simon, Senior Vice-President for Corporate Communications, Emirates, told Gulf News: "Emirates would like to confirm that [this] story is untrue. One cabin crew member did contract chicken pox a few weeks ago for which she was treated, and during this period she was disallowed from flying as per regulations."

http://www.gulfnews.com/Articles/Nat...ticleID=189475

Pheeew so we are safe till the next rumour :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2005, 9:06 am
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

What about the rumour of three fatalities from SARS among female air crew working for a certain regional airline, that were totally hushed up? Two were Russian, the other something else - but none were British, hence the lack of Codeine Tracey-style tabloid exposees.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by secretdubai
What about the rumour of three fatalities from SARS among female air crew working for a certain regional airline, that were totally hushed up? Two were Russian, the other something else - but none were British, hence the lack of Codeine Tracey-style tabloid exposees.

not heard this one, please elaborate.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 2:46 am
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Benson
not heard this one, please elaborate.
That's all I know. Could be complete bollox.