Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

First Case Of Bird Flu - IN DUBAI!!!

First Case Of Bird Flu - IN DUBAI!!!

Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:42 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default First Case Of Bird Flu - IN DUBAI!!!

On leaving EK Clinic, ran into a Liverpudlian Cabin Crew girl who's been confirmed that she HAD avian flu and has been off work for the past month whilst they pumped her full of drugs and stopped it.

She can't go home (even that's all she wants to do) as EK have put a flying ban on her.

No, this is not a wind up
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First Case Of Bird Flu - IN DUBAI!!!

Originally Posted by MJC
On leaving EK Clinic, ran into a Liverpudlian Cabin Crew girl who's been confirmed that she HAD avian flu and has been off work for the past month whilst they pumped her full of drugs and stopped it.

She can't go home (even that's all she wants to do) as EK have put a flying ban on her.

shouldn't this be in the rumour mill page?
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:56 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

I hope you haven;t shaked hands with her or anything :scared:
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:58 am
W10

Is MJC trying to see if he can place more stories in the paper

Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:09 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
You probably had that story a few days ago and didn't do anything about it - sounds like I'm repeating myself.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:15 am
W10

Personally - never heard that rumour before.

Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC

I think that it's 'aviation flu' and not 'avian flu'.....
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:18 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
I think that it's 'aviation flu' and not 'avian flu'.....
PMSL!!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:28 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all
Wink Re: First Case Of Bird Flu - IN DUBAI!!!

Originally Posted by MJC

Sorry but I live in Mirdif and use the EK Clinic if she had Avian Flu she would be quarantined, it is probably Asian Flu! The government is so paranoid here that they even handcuff HIV positive people to their beds in hospital until they are deported.

If she is staying in EK accomodation then there is no way they would take the chance that she would infect over 100 other cabin crew.

i think this is a total wind-up.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 7:10 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

I think our MJC is saying the truth!!! It must be that cabin crew lying to him so that he should go away.

Once i liked one girl so i wanted to talk to her then she started coughing and told me that she has SARS.

This always happens to me. as saying goes bad things happens to good ppls.

Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
I think our MJC is saying the truth!!! It must be that cabin crew lying to him so that he should go away.

Once i liked one girl so i wanted to talk to her then she started coughing and told me that she has SARS.

Day by day,your life is becoming a Greek Tragedy.....
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:21 am
W10

Brilliant...women usually just get restraining orders against me

Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:38 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The worrying thing is CN, she was talking to my missus!!

Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MJC

This is worrying! Maybe Our A didn't wanted you to talk to her
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MJC

One time there is a girl who was looking at me but I was very shy to talk to her so I asked my friend to give me courage to go and speak to her!! but my friend over by himself to speak to her on my behalf...!

Then my friend came over and told me that I must not look at her becuase she is feeling uncomfortable as she is paranoid with men in Kandoora

Then 1week later I caught my friend dating the same women.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.