Finance Jobs in Middle east

Finance Jobs in Middle east

Old Dec 27th 2018, 4:01 pm
k88
Just Joined

k88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Finance Jobs in Middle east

Hi All

Just seeking advise on the best way to approach job hunting in the middle east and particularly finance jobs. I work as Management Accountant in London and looking to move to the middle east region. I think the UAE good times has passed but hearing that Qatar is where to be at the moment.

Any advise is much appreciated

Thanks
Old Dec 30th 2018, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

Gavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really nice
Default Re: Finance Jobs in Middle east

I think you'd struggle to find something without first being a Finance Manager/Controller. Even then, the market is tightening for western hires. You'd also struggle to be employed from overseas, you'd effectively need to resign from your job, move to the Middle East and be prepared to spend 3 months job hunting. All in all, I wouldn't really recommend that. Transferring with the same employer would be your best option if that's something that's available to you.
Old Dec 30th 2018, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finance Jobs in Middle east

To be honest i wouldn't even consider it. Package wise you'd be competing vs people from the subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc) who will gladly accept a package that is probably 1/3 of what you would be looking for.