Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Filipino maid visa for UK visit

Filipino maid visa for UK visit

Old May 3rd 2013, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice
Default Re: Filipino maid visa for UK visit

I always find it amusing to hear expats describe their maids as "one of the family". The very same people who live in compounds that don't allow maids to use the facilities like swimming pools!
Old May 5th 2013, 12:07 pm
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all

Panic off,

Instead of taking her to the UK I am going to rent her out for three weeks to another family.

Sorted.
Old May 5th 2013, 12:16 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abbey08
Panic off,

Instead of taking her to the UK I am going to rent her out for three weeks to another family.

Sorted.
Will they sublet her out by the hour?
Old May 5th 2013, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Originally Posted by abbey08
Panic off,

Sorted.
Sort of like human car hire?
Old May 5th 2013, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

boyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant futureboyfrombangor has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Will they sublet her out by the hour?
They'll get back and find their maid driving the taxi they take from the airport.
Old May 5th 2013, 5:55 pm
Living the dream

abbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to allabbey08 is a name known to all

I rented her to a Qatari family for 50 QAR a day.
Old May 5th 2013, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Who gets the 50 ? You or her ?
Old May 6th 2013, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

hong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond repute

Seem bizarre that from a nation that invented the butler and the chambermaid such a resentment to hired domestic help now exists within the middle-east British community.
Old May 6th 2013, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Julius Caesar had a butler and a chambermaid long before the institution was "invented" by the English Victorians !
Old May 6th 2013, 8:10 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
I think Julius Caesar had a butler and a chambermaid long before the institution was "invented" by the English Victorians !
I always wanted two naked, nubile girls sitting at my feet wafting me with palm fronds. Is that still available anywhere?
Old May 6th 2013, 8:12 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I always wanted two naked, nubile girls sitting at my feet wafting me with palm fronds. Is that still available anywhere?
Jockey's Bar, Bur Dubai, AED150/hour.

Allegedly - a friend told me...
Old May 6th 2013, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Our Recruitment Agency can supply you with your every requirement. A small initial payment is required to show that you are seriouis.
Old May 6th 2013, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kix
Jockey's Bar, Bur Dubai, AED150/hour.

Allegedly - a friend told me...
Not sure if any in Jockeys are young enough to be called nubile.
Old May 7th 2013, 8:03 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
yep although they were probably slaves..