A few questions

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:41 pm
Just Luvin it!!!

PuRe is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb A few questions

Hi,
me and my daughter will be arriving end of August from the UK and I wanted a few questions answering...thank you!

1. What is the cheapest type of car to hire?
2. Where is the best place for brunch with a child? nr MOE
3. I would like to buy a 4x4 a few years old, I would need finance would it be better to get a loan from the bank then the actual dealer? Or do you think there is a better type of car for safety reasons?

aww so many things to consider! :curse:
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:45 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A few questions

Originally Posted by PuRe
Hi,
me and my daughter will be arriving end of August from the UK and I wanted a few questions answering...thank you!

3. I would like to buy a 4x4 a few years old, I would need finance would it be better to get a loan from the bank then the actual dealer? Or do you think there is a better type of car for safety reasons?

Hi .. welcome!

1. Two of my colleagues hired cars recently and the cheapest was 1700dhs per month - this was for a Mitsubishi Lancer
2. Only do champagne brunches when I do a brunch ... how old is the kid ... lots will know where to go
3. I believe it is slightly cheaper to get the loan with the bank but i guess until you have a job etc you would struggle to get a car loan. Most women feel safer in a 4x4 when they first get here. But maybe hire a car and see how you find the driving.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:47 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

welcome!! you bringing a husband with you?? we aint prying but these are things we need to know. do you know where you will be living??? I am near MOE. I do brunches at the country club and seeing as I am tee total they don't involve champagne unlike that Miss E
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:49 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
welcome!! you bringing a husband with you?? we aint prying but these are things we need to know. do you know where you will be living??? I am near MOE. I do brunches at the country club and seeing as I am tee total they don't involve champagne unlike that Miss E
But if it was free flowing vodka you would be there in a shot!!

Now I did want to ask about the hubby .. but did not want to pry
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:53 pm
Just Luvin it!!!

Smile Re: A few questions

thanks very much for the info so far.

no husband, my daughter is 10 and I have a job and should be staying nr MOE.

I dont mind a champagne brunch but I dont think its the done thing with a child...
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I dont mind a champagne brunch but I dont think its the done thing with a child...
you'll soon forget those ideas once you've met this lot
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:00 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a 10yr old and often take her for brunch as long as there is other kids there too - a few of the places have entertainment for them. Other than that 10 is a difficult age as I'm sure you already know, not into the kids stuff but too old for totally adult conversation. What school is she going to?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

the single parent thing out here is a bit dodgy. In order to sponsor your daughter you will need permission from her Father. Even then it may not go smoothly. Have you got a school sorted out. I suspect you may be a teacher, am I right??? If I am call me Syptic Peg
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:03 pm
Just Luvin it!!!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
awww, if only I was single that would be an adventure...
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:04 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
exactly .. ya just lock it in a room and off ya go!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:05 pm
Concierge

awww, if only I was single that would be an adventure...
so you got a nice young man!! great news!! but this is a muslim country and I would hate to give you the wrong advice, although I lived with my husband for years before we got married but then my Dad was my sponsor
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:06 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
exactly .. ya just lock it in a room and off ya go!!
you been spying on me again
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:06 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
But if it was free flowing vodka
it is a pyschological thing, I can't drink when it is light
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:07 pm
Just Luvin it!!!

GA - EW your so correct...

The school thing is sorted and I have spoken to Dad.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:07 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Fairydust
you been spying on me again
oops ... sorry, I thought everyone knew

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.