Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Favourite Films of all time.......

Favourite Films of all time.......

Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:32 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Favourite Films of all time.......

Originally Posted by Robynlyn
I would have to say that my all time fav's are:

Pirates of the Carribean
The Saint
All of the Lord of the Rings
Hunt for Red October
Meet Joe Black
Italian Job
Heat (BIG FAV)

Basically anything with Mark Wahlberg and Val Kilmer in
ALL of the above movies mentioned most members are good........

How about some of the recent ones like:

Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers
Monsters ball
The Ring
The Grudge
Signs
The Village
Old School
Creep :scared: (yet to c that one, but its supposed to be v.good)
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:33 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Most Indiana Jones
Splash
The Fugitive
Star Wars
Return of the Jedi
No business like show business
Chorus line
Flashdance
Fame
silence of the lambs
3 weddings and a funeral.................
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Battle of Britain

Dirty Dozen

Dambusters

633 Squadron

Escape to Victory
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:00 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I could go on forever....................
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Gone with the Wind
Lawrence of Arabia
Dr Zhivago
The Green Mile
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Cyrano de Bergerac
An American in Paris
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Bo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nabs
consperecy theory

1)Casablanca 1942… for eternal romantics

2)DUNE 1984…. Wondered how it is not already mentioned. One of the greatest SI-FI

3) Fargo 1996 .. one of my favorite movies that year!

4)My best Friend Wedding 1997 … love the Julia

4)The end of the Affair 1999 Ralph Fiennes, Stephen Rea, Julianne Moore .. Great movie ! loved the amalgam of emotions and feelings “ the Love, The Hate, the contempt and the pride”.

5)American beauty 1999 … another chef-d’œuvre !

6) Best in Show 2000 .. one of the funniest American movies.

7)Iren Brockovich 2000 … again I just love her

8) Le detsin Fabuleux d’Amelie Poulain (2001).. French movie, absolutely fabulous

And more to come !

MassynissA
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bo_diesel
1)Casablanca 1942… for eternal romantics

2)DUNE 1984…. Wondered how it is not already mentioned. One of the greatest SI-FI

3) Fargo 1996 .. one of my favorite movies that year!

4)My best Friend Wedding 1997 … love the Julia

4)The end of the Affair 1999 Ralph Fiennes, Stephen Rea, Julianne Moore .. Great movie ! loved the amalgam of emotions and feelings “ the Love, The Hate, the contempt and the pride�.

5)American beauty 1999 … another chef-d’œuvre !

6) Best in Show 2000 .. one of the funniest American movies.

7)Iren Brockovich 2000 … again I just love her

8) Le detsin Fabuleux d’Amelie Poulain (2001).. French movie, absolutely fabulous

And more to come !

MassynissA

MassynissA...you algerian??
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:59 am
Melts in your Mouth

nine and a half weeks
butterfly effect (ws on tv the other night)
The bodyguard
Dances wt Wolves (yea i like Kevin Costner....so what!!)
Rocky......................lol
Geee cant remeber that one wt Sharon Stone and Mick Douglas when she crosses her legs and shows her poodle............or was it a CHiwawa PMSL
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Bo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Singlemom
MassynissA...you algerian??
Hey Singlmom ..

Yep am Algerian Berber ALgerian to be more accurate
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Singlmom ..

Yep am Algerian Berber ALgerian to be more accurate
...obviously ...had a history course flashback there!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

...obviously ...had a history course flashback there!
I am impressed! You’ve studied Berber culture? Even in Algeria we hadn’t gotten the right to study it! They said we Berbers are too deluded and throw half of the intellectuals in jail others escaped and find refuge in Europe.

Started drinking and using sun cream instead of olive oil .. the life wasn’t the same anymore .. something have changed ! was it for the better ? who knows ?... hehehe I think they were right , we are deluded ! :scared:

It will make a superb movie though …! Don’t you think ?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am impressed! You’ve studied Berber culture? Even in Algeria we hadn’t gotten the right to study it! They said we Berbers are too deluded and throw half of the intellectuals in jail others escaped and find refuge in Europe.

Started drinking and using sun cream instead of olive oil .. the life wasn’t the same anymore .. something have changed ! was it for the better ? who knows ?... hehehe I think they were right , we are deluded ! :scared:

It will make a superb movie though …! Don’t you think ?

Yes we did study it! started all history courses with the amazigh!
Not very strong berber identity in Tunisia though...in the south a little...not considered a threat to the highly admired gov we have

honestly, I am completely diluted: Irish, slovak, turkish, arab...and god knows what else! But I couldn't survive without sunscreen and
Old Jan 31st 2005, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

Not very strong berber identity in Tunisia though...in the south a little...not considered a threat to the highly admired gov we have

honestly, I am completely diluted: Irish, slovak, turkish, arab...and god knows what else! But I couldn't survive without sunscreen and
Tell me about it !

Well am 100% pure AMazigh .. culturally modified though ! I cant live without sun cream neither and a good Vodka lime ! oh and shopping at Paul Smith.

So wherever we came from! It doesn't really matter because we all end up in the same boat

So cheers and Viva l'extravaganza
Old Jan 31st 2005, 1:09 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
trust u to come up with that. LOL
it is a very nice and gentle french movie...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 1:10 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

i thought it was just the beer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.