Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The fanny magnet!!!!

The fanny magnet!!!!

Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:20 am
sadly misunderstood

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default The fanny magnet!!!!

Hello all,

Well JDs just popped round and kept the promise of a spin in his new motor...he's a happy man, the cars a beaut and the weee lad thinks its a dinky toy

I kept my top on....& so did JD......

have fun mate...u deserve it

TS............

PS.....my pacemaker now neds new batteries........
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:22 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future
Default Re: The fanny magnet!!!!

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hello all,

Well JDs just popped round and kept the promise of a spin in his new motor...he's a happy man, the cars a beaut and the weee lad thinks its a dinky toy

I kept my top on....& so did JD......

have fun mate...u deserve it

TS............

PS.....my pacemaker now neds new batteries........
Excellent, glad he's got it all sorted now, what a palavour! Shall ask his permission for some piccies before I go! We just need to find some female models to sprawl over the bonnet.....any volunteers?
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:29 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Excellent, glad he's got it all sorted now, what a palavour! Shall ask his permission for some piccies before I go! We just need to find some female models to sprawl over the bonnet.....any volunteers?
The thing is a f**king Beast!
Spinneys to DIC in 7 minutes.........BIG SMILES!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:30 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Wicked mate, congratulations, all the interior sorted to?? Just watch it for the camera's or the plain clothed coppers
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:30 am
sadly misunderstood

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Bloody hell...and u passed 3 cameras.......thanks for the ride....register with the police online and they will send u a text and e-mail everytime a cam pops u....at least theres no shocks when iu come to rereg....

enjoy yrself 2nite

TS
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:32 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Bloody hell...and u passed 3 cameras.......thanks for the ride....register with the police online and they will send u a text and e-mail everytime a cam pops u....at least theres no shocks when iu come to rereg....

enjoy yrself 2nite

TS
Shit..
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:37 am
Up in the air

Wicked mate, congratulations, all the interior sorted to?? Just watch it for the camera's or the plain clothed coppers
Its going back to have the rear window and interior sorted whilst im in vienna, so im not too bothered...just glad to have it !
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I shal give it some thought... Alot of thought actually!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about

Sorry, but Ferrari already have me on exclusive contract for this years calendar!!

Kitty
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:20 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kittykaboodle
Sorry, but Ferrari already have me on exclusive contract for this years calendar!!

Kitty

Just sent you karma, because....I felt like it
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by samireh
Just sent you karma, because....I felt like it
Thanks..... trying to send you some back but seem to have problems with Karma!

Kitty