Family visit visa

Old Nov 21st 2016, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Busylizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family visit visa

Hi people

Planning to get my parents and sister out to Saudi for a visit but just wondered if it was possible to get re entry visa or do they only grant single entry visa. A multiple entry would be awesome just cos mum has to have some doc appointments

There are no specific rules stated on thier website.
Old Nov 22nd 2016, 5:24 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family visit visa

Originally Posted by Busylizzy
Hi people

Planning to get my parents and sister out to Saudi for a visit but just wondered if it was possible to get re entry visa or do they only grant single entry visa. A multiple entry would be awesome just cos mum has to have some doc appointments

There are no specific rules stated on thier website.
You need to speak to your company. The rules in Saudi tend to change more or less daily, and they will need to sort it for you anyway.
Old Nov 22nd 2016, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

To Saudi? Why? Don't you like your family?
Old Nov 22nd 2016, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charl01
bring them to Dubai...far better
Old Nov 23rd 2016, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mission
bring them to Dubai...far better
would love to but i live in saudi...
Old Nov 23rd 2016, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Charl01
haha i love my family so bringing them to saudi would make my life more bearable....

im guessing multi entry visas are not possible then... if anyone has done it let me know
Old Nov 24th 2016, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute

all visit visas are single entry.

Are you married or single? If married and not employed, your husband is your sponsor and he will in turn be sponsored. It is the discretion of his sponsor (or yours if you're single) to do the paperwork on behalf of your relatives. Have you spoken to them? I'm not even sure if a spouse's relatives, particularly a sister, or even your direct siblings are eligible. They will be able to confirm it.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi - my wife set this account up hence the name but I am the one who actually uses it. Sorry for the confusions.

I am the husband and I am sponsored by my company. I would like to bring my elderly parents to Saudi to visit. And my sister too. They are allowed to come on family visit visa for 3 months and can extend by another 3 months.

But I'm thinking 6 months in the kingdom with not much to do. It would be good if I can get them to Dubai some weekends as they have family there. Which is why I was asking if they offer multi entry visas on family visit. Doesn't sound like it. Oh well.
Old Nov 30th 2016, 11:25 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, it's a single entry. Very straightforward to do. When I did it for mother in law, it took about five minutes. Someone in HR will need a copy of the passport, they complete the application online. You then get a number you can use to check the progress online at the MOI website. Takes about a week.
After that they can apply at their end with their passport for the actual physical visa using the number.

When you extend you can do it yourself through Absher, costs 100 SAR. apply seven days before expiry up to two days after expiry. Don't get the dates wrong because overstay is a 20,000 SAR fine!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2016, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

multiple entry exit visas are available but they are usually issued for businessmen.
They cost more also.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Ok thanks for your responses everyone
Old Dec 9th 2016, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

My father-in-law visited us in Jeddah and he liked it. December in KSA can be a nice touch of sun and escape from winter ! It all depends on your sponsor (ie employer). I was fortunate in that I worked for the airline and was able to get him a freebie to fly out !