Reload this Page >

Family Residency Visa for KSA

Family Residency Visa for KSA

Old Nov 16th 2013, 9:39 am
Just Joined

shoeb83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family Residency Visa for KSA

Hello all,

I would be grateful if someone who has recently secured a residency for their family in Saudi could give me some advice please.

I understand that you are required to present your Education certificates attested by the KSA Cultural Attache and KSA Embassy in the UK as part of your supporting documents to get the "yellow slip".

My questions are:

1) Do you need to get the Original certificate attested or would a colour copy of the certificate be acceptable in Saudi (I have got conflicting advice from agents so some first had experience would be useful)

2) How long did this process take you...being quoted 6-8 weeks (Hence I want to ensure I get the answer to question number 1 right!)

Any other advice that could smooth the process would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old Nov 16th 2013, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family Residency Visa for KSA

where are you located? It can be done without an attested original (i.e. with just the original) in Khobar/Dammam area. Once you get the paperwork together, it just takes a few hours. I can put you in touch with someone who has done this recently if you are in this area. I can't vouch for elsewhere.
Old Nov 17th 2013, 4:43 am
Off Topic

northbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nice
Default Re: Family Residency Visa for KSA

Originally Posted by shoeb83
I understand that you are required to present your Education certificates attested by the KSA Cultural Attache and KSA Embassy in the UK as part of your supporting documents to get the "yellow slip".
No, you need Education and Professional certificates for your Work visa. For Family Residency visa you need family related - Marriage and Birth certificates.

1) Do you need to get the Original certificate attested or would a colour copy of the certificate be acceptable in Saudi (I have got conflicting advice from agents so some first had experience would be useful)
Color NOTARIZED copy is OK.

2) How long did this process take you...being quoted 6-8 weeks (Hence I want to ensure I get the answer to question number 1 right!)
Any other advice that could smooth the process would also be greatly appreciated.
Read http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=773821