Family law

Old May 24th 2009, 8:34 am
W10

Default Family law

Anyone know of any law firms (that deal with UK family law) that operate both in Dubai and the UK....

Old May 24th 2009, 8:41 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family law

www.jamesberrylaw.com

*Providing info,not recommending.
Old May 24th 2009, 8:48 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Al Midfa
Old May 24th 2009, 8:55 am
W10

Thanks for the tips. I will check them out, but just to clarify.

This is for a matter which will be dealt with the in UK courts but obviously I'd like to deal with someone that has an office here as it would (possibly) make communication easier.

If not I will just find someone in the UK.

Old May 24th 2009, 9:14 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Thanks for the tips. I will check them out, but just to clarify.

This is for a matter which will be dealt with the in UK courts but obviously I'd like to deal with someone that has an office here as it would (possibly) make communication easier.

If not I will just find someone in the UK.

England?...this might save you some time & £: www.resolution.org.uk

or Scottish system(also UK: www.sfla.co.uk
hth
Old May 24th 2009, 9:49 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Alexandra Tribe
Solicitor (England & Wales)/ UAE Legal Consultant
Resolution Member (formerly Solicitors Family Law Association)

Al Midfa and Associates
Advocates and Legal Consultants
1004/1005 Al Reem Tower
Al Maktoum Street, Deira
PO Box 32367 Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 4227 2701

She just deals Family Law I think some of the others tend to do allsorts
Old May 24th 2009, 9:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Anyone know of any law firms (that deal with UK family law) that operate both in Dubai and the UK....
is the case to be heard in the UK or here?
Old May 24th 2009, 10:10 am
W10

UK courts.

Was just a thought, but guess it will be easier to appoint a solely UK based lawyer.

Old May 24th 2009, 12:04 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
UK courts.

Was just a thought, but guess it will be easier to appoint a solely UK based lawyer.
I would say go through a UK Lawyer, I am no expert though but the family court here is a sharia one only and sharia rules apply etc. Hope you get it sorted whatever it is
Old May 24th 2009, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

highlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to all

I presume it is a contact issue , if so hope you have deep pockets . i would strongly suggest you look at and joinhttp://www.fnf.org.uk before deciding whether to go to court.

PM me if you want some further info
Old May 25th 2009, 9:33 am

You can see a lawyer here who can contact the other party lawyers and write for you, but when it goes to court you either have to pay for them to go over which is pointless as they cant speak in court and also they appoint a Advocat who can be with you in court. I guess the good thing about having someone here is that you can go and see them and speak face to face rather than over the phone.