Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Fake Country and Fake People!!!

Fake Country and Fake People!!!

Old Jan 25th 2006, 7:55 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Fake Country and Fake People!!!

Ok Peeps,

lastnight i was driving on the jumeira road and every second villa i saw was "Plastic Surgery" and it lead me to think how come so many surgery shops are located in one area and they all can afford to pay the rents and etc..

surely they have alot of business!

I really am starting to think that not just Dubai but even the people in it are Fake!

please give me your fake replys!!!

Last edited by CasaNova; Jan 25th 2006 at 8:27 am.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:20 am
Just Joined

aragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fake Country and Fake People!!!

Yeah buddy, get used to it - I believe them have a concept of laws and practice here as well. So its written in the law that it is prohibited and the Expats will be prosecuted for it, but the locals are excused - go fig!

Well thats my 2 cents!!!