Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

FACE !!! So what's it like working for a living??

FACE !!! So what's it like working for a living??

Old May 23rd 2005, 1:30 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Talking FACE !!! So what's it like working for a living??

So come on spill the beans, how did the first day go?

Did you get the office, secretary, Bentley etc etc??
Old May 25th 2005, 6:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: FACE !!! So what's it like working for a living??

Originally Posted by Welivehere
So come on spill the beans, how did the first day go?

Did you get the office, secretary, Bentley etc etc??
the beans have been spilled to ya over the blower, but thanks for startin a thread anyway.

Work is going very well and I am enjoying being the MD's shadow.

No more yellow hard hats for Face.... its suits and ties all the way.... even the Birdman himself saw me all dressed up for work this afternoon..... suits and ties are the way to go!
Old May 25th 2005, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
the beans have been spilled to ya over the blower, but thanks for startin a thread anyway.

No more yellow hard hats for Face.... its suits and ties all the way.... even the Birdman himself saw me all dressed up for work this afternoon..... suits and ties are the way to go!

Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hellllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuu
Old May 25th 2005, 6:08 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent to hear the good news, my friend. Nice to see you after a long absence...try to drop by a bit more, would you? You are missed.

And now that you're getting comfortable in your new digs, time to start networking for me. Expect a PM on some leads for me by the end of the week.

Cheers
Old May 25th 2005, 6:10 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shoushou
Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hellllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuu
hello SS. Hows it going?
Old May 25th 2005, 6:12 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Excellent to hear the good news, my friend. Nice to see you after a long absence...try to drop by a bit more, would you? You are missed.

And now that you're getting comfortable in your new digs, time to start networking for me. Expect a PM on some leads for me by the end of the week.

Cheers
Hello mate..... sorry i havent been on here more often this week. its just a little harder when u r at work, sharing a desk with the MD who is sat 2 feet away from me... dont get me wrong, i am really enjoying my work and he is making sure that i always have alot on my plate, which is brilliant, cos this is really turning out to be a fantastic experience.

Send that PM whenever u feel like it mate.
Old May 25th 2005, 6:22 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Hello mate..... sorry i havent been on here more often this week. its just a little harder when u r at work,
Welcome to the real world young man
Old May 26th 2005, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Bet you're even more handsome in a suit & tie Face.
Old May 26th 2005, 6:52 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
he actually looks several years younger - well he did on his last BD anyway.
Old May 28th 2005, 6:13 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
awwwwww............ cheers LL.

Some karma coming your way if i can and will c about getting a pic taken.... lol
Old May 28th 2005, 6:20 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
he actually looks several years younger - well he did on his last BD anyway.
haha..... thanks for the compliment and the k mate.