Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

'Eye massagers' in the UAE

'Eye massagers' in the UAE

Old Sep 5th 2018, 8:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: 'Eye massagers' in the UAE

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Can I get in with one of these?

Get in?

You'd be hot ****ing property mate!
Old Sep 5th 2018, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I've been looking at this thread for a while, I thought it said "EVE massages"

Which in some ways is more apt anyway.
Old Sep 6th 2018, 12:42 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

This thread will go down (oo-er) in history. Just wish I hadn't come across it (oo-er) at work. Scamp's line about giblets had me literally laughing out loud. Slightly awkward!
Old Sep 6th 2018, 12:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Advice to the OP from an old lady - get yourself a good man dear, then you won't need to worry about DIY.
Old Sep 16th 2018, 6:44 am
Just Joined

hoping2go is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad I 'came' across this thread..
hubby has recently relocated to UAE and is asking me to bring a couple of DVD's out with me when I visit.. he's having to resort to DIY without me around.
am I likely to get those through customs?
Old Sep 16th 2018, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

Why bother? It seems a lot of trouble even without the, possibly small, risk. A vpn is all you need to access anything online. Of course you could always get together on a Skype or similar video call and give him any required "encouragement".
Old Sep 16th 2018, 7:11 am
Just Joined

hoping2go is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by martinbkk
Why bother? It seems a lot of trouble even without the, possibly small, risk. A vpn is all you need to access anything online. Of course you could always get together on a Skype or similar video call and give him any required "encouragement".
Is it safe to do that? We use Google Duo to talk on.. been very cautious so far. No rude texts or dodgy video calls!!!
Old Sep 16th 2018, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoping2go
Is it safe to do that? We use Google Duo to talk on.. been very cautious so far. No rude texts or dodgy video calls!!!
I can't get google duo to work... is he using a VPN?

As for the smut, either download it or vpn and red tube.

Or just hire some girls to make out in front of you for a more live experience.
Old Sep 16th 2018, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoping2go
Try WhatsApp, pretty much the goto universal texting and calling app. You'll need a vpn for it to work pretty much anywhere in GCC for video and voice calls. Text message work without a vpn. Use of a vpn encrypts everything between the device and the server it is connected to so there is no way to know what the data is. WhatsApp encrypts text messages anyway so even without a vpn there is no way to know what the text message is.
Without real numbers it would be impossible to say but I would imagine that very large numbers of people/couples engage in personal texts and likely voice and video these days to one degree or another.
I don;t recall ever hearing of anyone being prosecuted or even reprimanded for personal behaviour over such a medium. Not that they couldn't be but with the encryption available either with a VPN or application based I think it would be hard to provide any proof.