Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Exodus: Brits Leaving Dubai

Exodus: Brits Leaving Dubai

Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:58 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exodus: Brits Leaving Dubai

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
i had a snigger (is that racist??) at that one too
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:59 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
which did he choose?
She chose the NOC and was given 3 months to find work elsewhere. In response to another post, I wish we had some muppets in our office as it would make life considerably more interesting.

Last edited by lionheart; Jan 13th 2009 at 10:04 am.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:24 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
i had a snigger (is that racist??) at that one too
Depends if you mean snigger in the same way as spaki...

That offends on more than one level.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
She chose the NOC and was given 3 months to find work elsewhere. In response to another post, I wish we had some muppets in our office as it would make life considerably more interesting.
These muppets are eeeevil....

Some managers think they can use scare tactics and threaten really junior staff with job termination...am soooo mad....Have been receivng lots of complaints from staff in other departments.... Need to think of something
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:53 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I've decided that I will only come back there if I get everything paid for (accom and car, etc) and I don't have to use any UAE banks!

And here are those evil muppets:

Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:04 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by manwithnoname
bandwagoner
oi! i remember when leigh matthews used to wear the gold and brown, thx!

Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

Nickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really niceNickel is just really nice

Originally Posted by admon
just because you were foolish enough to fly 6,000 miles on the basis of your 'judgement', does not mean that all expats here are being scammed.

Most expats are here because by doing so, they have a nett gain.
That is the "key" - he WAS foolish, got scammed and NOW he wants to blame others instead of himself!! LOL!! Of course, it is ALWAYS the other guy!! ROTFLMAO!!

He finally showed his true colors - umh, rather stupidity!!!

I guess I don't understand his continuous rant of something that happened months ago? Honestly, if I was his prospective employer and if the "attitude" he projects here came across during the "look-see" trip to UAE....... heck, I would have only offered him an acre of sand to make SURE he wouldn't take it!!

Wondering........????

Last edited by Nickel; Jan 13th 2009 at 4:52 pm. Reason: responded before reading the rest of the responses