Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Everyone's in the Lounge!

Everyone's in the Lounge!

Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:22 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Everyone's in the Lounge!

Was just on here and thought it seemed quiet - and no wonder as everyone is in the Lounge!

What is wrong with with the ME board???

Come back here........let's all be nice to one onaother again!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:23 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Everyone's in the Lounge!

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Was just on here and thought it seemed quiet - and no wonder as everyone is in the Lounge!

they went there becasue they are karma whores....

i was there before here then here then there and now in both....
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:26 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hi C, how are you? I use both but it depends on the thread
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:28 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
they went there becasue they are karma whores....
Speak for yourself Joe! I really cant be arsed with it!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:28 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
she's gone again....
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:29 am
The 5th Amendment

I saw that on the thread... u know my views on karma anyway...
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:31 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Hello hello,

Still here! Am well thanks. You?

Is life returning to normal now?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:32 am
A slow driver!

I am destined to say on one star and one box for ever!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
I saw that on the thread... u know my views on karma anyway...
There are quite a number that are Karma'd and cant or wont give back and wont say thanks .... I will continue to dish out and in particulart to those that have been kind enough to give to me in the first place.
A slow driver!

Ignore that - have just noticed I am on 2 stars!!!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:33 am

I am destined to say on one star and box for ever!

You need to be on here more often C. Stars are nicer than the blue blobs anyway and so I shall dish out to you when I can I try daily to give and get the same ole message!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

There are quite a number that are Karma'd and cant or wont give back and wont say thanks .... I will continue to dish out and in particulart to those that have been kind enough to give to me in the first place.

So, what about me then? I have Kama'd you but nothing in return yet?!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:38 am

Hello hello,

Still here! Am well thanks. You?

Is life returning to normal now?

Hey Hun, was life ever normal here? Im doing good, did you get my mail? Looking forward to getting my WHEELS! Hehehehehe
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:39 am
A slow driver!

Hey Hun, was life ever normal here? Im doing good, did you get my mail? Looking forward to getting my WHEELS! Hehehehehe

Yup, got your mail thanks and is flagged in my inbox to reply!

Wheels will be fab - will be more than happy to be your chief navigator come January!!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
So, what about me then? I have Kama'd you but nothing in return yet?!
Sorry PT, did you. I can truly say that I rarely look at the karma status and so if you did send then it was some time ago. I will send you some tomorrow afternoon as Im on a ban ... again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.