Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Etisalat's New Competitor

Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:35 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Etisalat's New Competitor

Does anyone have the name and contact details (including website) of the above. I just can't remember what they're called.

Thanks
M
Old Feb 18th 2006, 8:56 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Etisalat's New Competitor

Originally Posted by MJC
Does anyone have the name and contact details (including website) of the above. I just can't remember what they're called.

Thanks
M
It's Emirates Integrated Tele-communication Company (EITC) but I'm not aware of a website for them yet.

P.S. Is 'competitor' the right word
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:05 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad

P.S. Is 'competitor' the right word

You can also use Rival, enemy, challenger, confrontator, etc.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:18 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
You can also use Rival, enemy, challenger, confrontator, etc.
Partner?
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:52 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Partner?

Related, Friend, branch or simply same $hit.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:36 am
Just Joined

Myshkin01 is a jewel in the roughMyshkin01 is a jewel in the roughMyshkin01 is a jewel in the roughMyshkin01 is a jewel in the roughMyshkin01 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MJC

Thanks
M
It's called EITC but I don't think they're active yet in that way; their licence was only officially approved last week.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 1:02 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

EITC is the name, they are and have been operating for quite a while.

otherwise known as Newtel, aka TECOM or DIC, theve been billing anyone in Emar properties for a while under the name of DIC telecom. It is the same company with the same people in the same offices.

http://www.telecom.dic.ae/about_us_adt.html

04 3905555
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:59 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
EITC is the name, they are and have been operating for quite a while.

otherwise known as Newtel, aka TECOM or DIC, theve been billing anyone in Emar properties for a while under the name of DIC telecom. It is the same company with the same people in the same offices.

http://www.telecom.dic.ae/about_us_adt.html

04 3905555
Thanks geezers!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:14 am
Banned

I don't think they will provide the services to the public! except for the residents in the freehold properties.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:26 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CasaNova
I don't think they will provide the services to the public! except for the residents in the freehold properties.
Would they be the "Freehold Ghettos" that you like to visit?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:21 pm
W10

Originally Posted by MJC
Thanks geezers!
I thought DIC was a different company to EITC.

Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:22 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MJC
"Competitor"
AH HAH HAHAHA HA
HAHA HAH HA HA H
HA HA HA

LOLOCAUST

*kills self*
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:51 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

W10 you'd think so, but no.

they are now officially branded as "du"

I kid you not and no i havent a clue what it means.

just so you know they are part dubai gov and abu dhabi gov. owned and may sell 25% to another bit of the gov so its now officially a duopoly.
and the best bit, we are all supposed to be censored in and outside the freezone very soon. woopee
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Should be called Etisalat's New Complementor....
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:59 pm
W10

Originally Posted by shiva
W10 you'd think so, but no.

they are now officially branded as "du"

I kid you not and no i havent a clue what it means.

just so you know they are part dubai gov and abu dhabi gov. owned and may sell 25% to another bit of the gov so its now officially a duopoly.
and the best bit, we are all supposed to be censored in and outside the freezone very soon. woopee
Yeah - I just asked about it and was told that while it is separate - it is going to be bought by EITC So, no difference then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.