Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Etisalat in Garhoud/Rashidiya??

Etisalat in Garhoud/Rashidiya??

Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice
Default Etisalat in Garhoud/Rashidiya??

Does anyone know if there is an Etisalat building in Garhoud or Rashidiya?
Now I can no longer pay my bills online with a UK credit card, I have to make the monthly pilgrimage to the Creek and all the traffic that entails!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Etisalat in Garhoud/Rashidiya??

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
Does anyone know if there is an Etisalat building in Garhoud or Rashidiya?
Now I can no longer pay my bills online with a UK credit card, I have to make the monthly pilgrimage to the Creek and all the traffic that entails!
why dont you just us an Etisalat payment machine in one of the Malls?

also isnt there a payment desk in City Centre Mall? I know there is one in MOE.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

I pay on my UK company CC. Even though the machines have a credit card reader they do not seem to work with my card.
Thanks, I will try City Centre
Old May 1st 2008, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
I pay on my UK company CC. Even though the machines have a credit card reader they do not seem to work with my card.
Thanks, I will try City Centre
There is an Etisalat shop upstairs in the Bin Sougat centre - just past the airport on airport road. I would use a machine in a mall though....
BTW - there is also a brilliantly deserted immigration office in bin sougat for visa stuff without the hassle....
CH