Etisalat/Du

Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:55 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Etisalat/Du

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by jvr20
Originally Posted by Heart of gold

yeah the problem with libraries in the UK now is the lack of books!

Have you been to all of them? My local library and one two miles away has plenty of books!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:25 am
sahmed

sahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jackie Milburn
Been here for some 6 or so weeks now. I don't understand, i have to go across the road, down the street, turn left then right before I can get any internet access?

And that's the nearest internet cafe?

What's wrong with this country?
both r stupid companies only using the pepole
they have the worse services at all
Old Jul 29th 2007, 1:12 pm
Wor Jackie

Jackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really nice

Originally Posted by W10
1, MM - do you stay in a one house village in rural northumberland? Internet cafes every corner you turn in most UK cities.

2, Internet access is nothing short of shocking here, its bad enough that you pay Dh190 for a crappy 512k connection but it usually clocks in at around 350k anyway.

3, etisalat are shite, but sadly du are even shiter.
Shiter, is that a word?

You're right though, what a pain!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no, i was staying in Richmond, Surrey...and yeah, there were a couple of internet cafes, but much further a walk than that described by JM here...

MM, xx
I can confirm that... unless you're in the heart of london... brummyham etc... most towns don't have much in the way of internet cafes... i'm just outside zone 6 in london and my nearest internet cafe is a 2 mile walk away in fact i think there's only two in our town
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
I can confirm that... unless you're in the heart of london... brummyham etc... most towns don't have much in the way of internet cafes... i'm just outside zone 6 in london and my nearest internet cafe is a 2 mile walk away in fact i think there's only two in our town
lol...thanks...least it's not just me!!

MM, xx