Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Etihad Contact - Help!

Etihad Contact - Help!

Old Apr 8th 2013, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of
Default Etihad Contact - Help!

Does anyone out there work for Etihad, or know someone who works there in a senior role?

After many, many calls I am no nearer getting a refund that I am owed for two tickets that were booked by mistake (Due to the Etihad website crashing during booking) , I know that the booking has been cancelled as they confirm that it was cancelled on the 14th of February, but no credit is forthcoming yet. It appears that the Abu Dhabi office deals with this but you can't contact them direct unless the call centre in Al Ain is busy! I asked to be put through but they can't put calls through, email you, or anything else remotely useful Their advice was to ring after 8pm, which be as much use as a chocolate fireguard as only guy there who was any help works on the day shift.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Someone out there must have a contact there who can help me to 'expedite' matters before I turn into a ranting madman on the phone. I simply don't have the time or the patience to go through this whole pantomime again...
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Etihad Contact - Help!

ooooh been there got the tshirt. we had many issues to sort out, which by ringing they were never sorted, in the end i send an email to the "top man", and then only then did i get some sort of closure on the problem. pretty simple problem but nobody could figure out what was needed.... because there was always technical issues at the time etc.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by busybee2
ooooh been there got the tshirt. we had many issues to sort out, which by ringing they were never sorted, in the end i send an email to the "top man", and then only then did i get some sort of closure on the problem. pretty simple problem but nobody could figure out what was needed.... because there was always technical issues at the time etc.
If you happen to have the email address of said "top man" to hand could you PM it to me?

I will give them one last chance to sort this matter out but if I don't get a satisfactory response I will have no option but to go nuclear on them.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:59 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
I will have no option but to go nuclear on them.
You have friends in North Korea?
Old Apr 8th 2013, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikewot
You have friends in North Korea?
No, but I think the North Koreans might do a better job at customer service....
Old Apr 8th 2013, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Just tell them that Roberto Mancini is your brother-in-law. Problem solved.