Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Especially for JD!

Especially for JD!

Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:58 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Especially for JD!

Hello all.........

Was busy singin along to my FAVE choon of the year so far.. yep... Filthy/Gorgeous. lol. and then it was interrupted by a advert for Red Bull.

Apparently there is a red bull "art" contest running....... contestants have to make something out of the red bull cans and then the winner gets his work exhibited at some gallery.

Those of u that have been out drinking with JD will know as well as I do that he can down several cans of the stuff in a single eve. haha.... thats not really the point.... i am sure he has a fair collection of empty cans, so I think we should help him win this contest! Here is the website:

http://www.redbull.co.uk/article.act...196-1790911773

wot wud u make out of ur red bull cans?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:48 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Especially for JD!

That's my MIL
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:28 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

those evil adverts, can blame my old uni for that, came about from one of the students that was interning at a design consultants, he came up with the designs, red bull liked them...arsehole got a £30K thank you bonus and job out of it...
Old Jan 26th 2005, 8:58 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean

That's my MIL
the dinosaur i get, but in a cage? lololololololol. I am sure she isnt that bad.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 8:59 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
those evil adverts, can blame my old uni for that, came about from one of the students that was interning at a design consultants, he came up with the designs, red bull liked them...arsehole got a £30K thank you bonus and job out of it...
now, now Bob....... I am sure if u were in his shoes u wud have happily accepted the offer. lol

Red Bull probably never looked the same to him. haha
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:17 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
the dinosaur i get, but in a cage? lololololololol. I am sure she isnt that bad.
....wwweeeelllll if I had my way ..............
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:21 am
The Oracle

....wwweeeelllll if I had my way ..............
hahaha........ she cant b that bad if u have to think about the answer to that q........ surely.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:26 am
Banned

hahaha........ she cant b that bad if u have to think about the answer to that q........ surely.

Haha no just pondering how big I should make the cage

Know anything about i-mate JAM FACE?

Hey guess what I have your song on the ringtone...filthy/nasty...or was it dirty/disgusting........well I will have almost LOL
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:29 am
The Oracle

Haha no just pondering how big I should make the cage

Know anything about i-mate JAM FACE?

Hey guess what I have your song on the ringtone...filthy/nasty...or was it dirty/disgusting........well I will have almost LOL
nope........ not too familiar with that i am afraid. U need to grab some of the techies around here...... JD, CF, Shiva or Smartd shud be able to shed some light on that for u.

Filthy/Gorgeous ringtone? hahaha....... lol.... isnt it just filthy? lol

2000th post fast approaching...... will save it for a special picture thread bout my new life here......
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:32 am
Banned

nope........ not too familiar with that i am afraid. U need to grab some of the techies around here...... JD, CF, Shiva or Smartd shud be able to shed some light on that for u.

Filthy/Gorgeous ringtone? hahaha....... lol.... isnt it just filthy? lol

2000th post fast approaching...... will save it for a special picture thread bout my new life here......
JD isn't speaking to me.....CF is never here......Shiva is probably in a bar someplace lost, Smartd was around but has dissappeared, maybe he will see my post later.

Not quite sure about the filthy/gorgeous thing yet...waiting for it to grow on me
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:36 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

JD isn't speaking to me.....CF is never here......Shiva is probably in a bar someplace lost, Smartd was around but has dissappeared, maybe he will see my post later.

Not quite sure about the filthy/gorgeous thing yet...waiting for it to grow on me
Hey JB been running all over Expats to catch you up [stands puffing] Question: How did you insert you animated smiley as i have tried in the attachement bit but they dnt work there??? Any ideas?
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:39 am
The Oracle

hmmmmmmmmm............. interesting PR u have going for u! well sartd will c ur post... i am sure......... pm him or put up the same post in his g-mail thread. that shud get his attention.

Give filthy/gorgeous a chance. i love it!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hey JB been running all over Expats to catch you up [stands puffing] Question: How did you insert you animated smiley as i have tried in the attachement bit but they dnt work there??? Any ideas?
PMSL very funny RT

OK where is smiley???

If you have the http: address copy it into the signature box with [IMG]........ http: address........[/IMG]

To get it at the bottom like mine you need to Edit Signature not Manage Attachments.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:42 am
Banned

hmmmmmmmmm............. interesting PR u have going for u! well sartd will c ur post... i am sure......... pm him or put up the same post in his g-mail thread. that shud get his attention.

Give filthy/gorgeous a chance. i love it!

I try but JD will not speak unless I vote for him
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:44 am
The Oracle

I try but JD will not speak unless I vote for him
lol. thats a tuff 1 then, eh? 1995 now....... and i dont even have that many pics.... will prolly vanish for a day or 2 till i have collected enough to put up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.