Enoughs Enough

Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:27 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Enoughs Enough

Hello folks

I've only been a member of this forum for 5 days now but isn't it about time that everyone stopped winding expatmum members up - you are just about to start the "forum wars" - mankind may never be the same again.

It's easy to say that 'they started it' or something similar but hey - you will drive away those people that actually want to use this board - weather ts for idle chit chat, info or just general gossip,

Wot do you recon - let bygons be bygons

If they want to continue, & I know its only a minority, then let them - just ignore it - if they want to come along and copy threads from here to there, let them - its no skin off anyones noses here.

Thats my lot

Last edited by Truth Speak; Oct 19th 2004 at 1:29 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:42 pm
Julie

Default Re: Enoughs Enough

Here! Here!

I had my little 'say' today on the subject on the ExpatMum/Woman website after vowing ....absolutely.... not to get involved.

Both are great forums, at least for the most part, and for much different reasons.....!

Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:44 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Enoughs Enough

Originally Posted by Julie
Here! Here!

I had my little 'say' today on the subject on the ExpatMum/Woman website after vowing ....absolutely.... not to get involved.

Both are great forums, at least for the most part, and for much different reasons.....!
Thanks for the support j - couln't agree more - gets a trifle tiresome sometimes ( & yes face / Joe I can be a miserble old git sometimes )

thanks again J
Old Oct 19th 2004, 2:03 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Thanks for the support j - couln't agree more - gets a trifle tiresome sometimes ( & yes face / Joe I can be a miserble old git sometimes )

thanks again J
yep.. time to hang up the body armour and spread the lurv...

another newbie: hello Julie.. u staying or ?
Old Oct 19th 2004, 2:12 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Hello folks

I've only been a member of this forum for 5 days now but isn't it about time that everyone stopped winding expatmum members up - you are just about to start the "forum wars" - mankind may never be the same again.

It's easy to say that 'they started it' or something similar but hey - you will drive away those people that actually want to use this board - weather ts for idle chit chat, info or just general gossip,

If they want to continue, & I know its only a minority, then let them - just ignore it - if they want to come along and copy threads from here to there, let them - its no skin off anyones noses here.

Thats my lot

Am soooo pleased you posted this. It has got very dull on here over the last few days with all the bitching.

Both forums have their uses. If you don't like expatmum then don't look at it!

I want this one to go back being more fun!
Old Oct 19th 2004, 2:16 pm
Julie

Yup, another newbie - sort of. I think I subscribed to this site when we moved to Houston about 4 years back and then promptly forgot about it....as you do!

Figured it was about time to revisit upon recent arrival in Dubai and add my bit to the melting pot. Like this site for the humour and that no-one seems to take too much personal issue with some of the remarks which you'd be slapped down for on 'others' (which you probably know a lot about - lol).

Will be continuing to lurk around for some time.........

Old Oct 19th 2004, 2:35 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Am soooo pleased you posted this. It has got very dull on here over the last few days with all the bitching.

Me too
Old Oct 19th 2004, 2:37 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Julie
Yup, another newbie - sort of. I think I subscribed to this site when we moved to Houston about 4 years back and then promptly forgot about it....as you do!

Figured it was about time to revisit upon recent arrival in Dubai and add my bit to the melting pot. Like this site for the humour and that no-one seems to take too much personal issue with some of the remarks which you'd be slapped down for on 'others' (which you probably know a lot about - lol).

Will be continuing to lurk around for some time.........
ahhh hoe sweet... i now have a stalker...

too right nothing taken too personally and if people do not like it then do not have to post about it but then freedom of speech is a good thing as well....

welcome semi-newbie!
Old Oct 19th 2004, 2:41 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by lillygirl

I would like to just say that what just has been happening is a small giggle compared to some ruckuses that have happened in other parts of this site.

And then it was still fun, some people did not like it but they had differrent places on the board as well, and better friends were made out of it as well.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 3:40 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Thats my lot

Have to agree there! spread the message of peace and tranquility......no more forum wars!