Reload this Page >

English Premier league in the Middle East

English Premier league in the Middle East

Old Aug 5th 2010, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

benjibb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English Premier league in the Middle East

Hi guys,

Im packing up from the UK and moving to work in Saudi arabia for 12 months in September and was wondering if anyone knew which sports channels out there televise the EPL. I know last year showtime (show sports) had the rights but I read somewhere that the Abu Dhabi media company won the rights this year. Can anyone confirm that showtime won't be televising the games and if so, who will as I couldn't find any sports channels on the ADMC's website.

Cheers
Old Aug 5th 2010, 6:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Premier league in the Middle East

Originally Posted by benjibb
Hi guys,

Im packing up from the UK and moving to work in Saudi arabia for 12 months in September and was wondering if anyone knew which sports channels out there televise the EPL. I know last year showtime (show sports) had the rights but I read somewhere that the Abu Dhabi media company won the rights this year. Can anyone confirm that showtime won't be televising the games and if so, who will as I couldn't find any sports channels on the ADMC's website.

Cheers
Adu Dhabi Sports have them, dead easy to get.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

benjibb is an unknown quantity at this point

great, thnx for that. Just checked out their site looks good! Now im all set :P
Old Aug 7th 2010, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Please remember out here in Saudi A SATURDAY is a normal (what ever one of those are) working day.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Adu Dhabi Sports have them, dead easy to get.
Hi - were you able to get yours to work? I was planning to buy my card for ADMC this weekend...but read in the paper this week that the cards don't work on normal decoders and I need to buy a new ADMC decoder too?
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:27 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shehryar
Hi - were you able to get yours to work? I was planning to buy my card for ADMC this weekend...but read in the paper this week that the cards don't work on normal decoders and I need to buy a new ADMC decoder too?
Have a look at some recent posts here...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=667371
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Shehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the roughShehryar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lionheart
Have a look at some recent posts here...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=667371
Thanks! I just replied to one of the posts in that very thread.

Appreciate the link.