Reload this Page >

English football / movies

English football / movies

Old Aug 15th 2015, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

tanraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English football / movies

Hi all

Has anyone subscribed to BeIN Sports online? If so, what has your experience been?

I have just arrived in Doha and looking into best way to watch premier league football. I am also interested in how best to watch English movies without having to go through VPN.

Thanks
Old Aug 16th 2015, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English football / movies

Originally Posted by tanraz
Hi all

Has anyone subscribed to BeIN Sports online? If so, what has your experience been?

I have just arrived in Doha and looking into best way to watch premier league football. I am also interested in how best to watch English movies without having to go through VPN.

Thanks
You need a good internet connection for that , BEin is a good format all round to be honest , it's worth the money .
Old Aug 16th 2015, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Venezuelan007 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are a sports fan, get it.

I got the decoder/card and 1 year subscription last year for 1080QAR (got it for the WC)

This year I didnt renew so I dont know how much it would be.

I wouldnt go for online.
Old Aug 16th 2015, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

But not all of the games have English commentary. Luckily I support Man City so get to watch all their games in full (the next day) on AD Sports with a pro-City, English commentary.
Old Aug 16th 2015, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
But not all of the games have English commentary. Luckily I support Man City so get to watch all their games in full (the next day) on AD Sports with a pro-City, English commentary.
Use the language change button on the controller . You get all English commentry here if you have the Bein box , you just change from Arabic to English . Not so sure if that's applicable through a UAE provider though .
Old Aug 16th 2015, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

download a program called Kodi from the internet.
get on you tube and teach yourself how it works. its super easy
sky sports, uk tv channels, all over the world tv channels, movies etc..all there..all free.
internet speeds in Qatar are pretty good so you can stream live tv and it works great.
Old Aug 16th 2015, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the tips everyone :-)
Old Aug 17th 2015, 5:47 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

BeIN Sports? There are good reasons why many people know it as Bellend Sports...
Old Aug 17th 2015, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
BeIN Sports? There are good reasons why many people know it as Bellend Sports...
Great show for the football . Andy Gray & Richard Keys top banter !
Old Aug 17th 2015, 6:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Use the language change button on the controller . You get all English commentry here if you have the Bein box , you just change from Arabic to English . Not so sure if that's applicable through a UAE provider though .
Language options are 'Primary' or nothing. BeIn don't respond to queries about it and Du just say it's BeIn's fault. Not to mention the HGJHHLFKLJ that appears in a big black box randomly throughout games.

Originally Posted by Meow
Yes.

Great show for the football . Andy Gray & Richard Keys top banter !
Got to assume you're joking. Gray I enjoy listening to, he's actually got some good points to make, has an opinion that isn't always boring and genuinely knows his football from the correct perspective (played, and was very good by all accounts).

Keys i used to defend. Even after his 'banter'. Now I just find him intolerable. Tries to play devil's advocate but goes to such bizarre lengths to create contrived and idiotic opinions that just baffle me. It's good to challenge the pundits into giving answers and their opinions but I'm not sure anyone cares what that helmet thinks about anything.
Old Aug 17th 2015, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
Language options are 'Primary' or nothing. BeIn don't respond to queries about it and Du just say it's BeIn's fault. Not to mention the HGJHHLFKLJ that appears in a big black box randomly throughout games.

Yes.

Got to assume you're joking. Gray I enjoy listening to, he's actually got some good points to make, has an opinion that isn't always boring and genuinely knows his football from the correct perspective (played, and was very good by all accounts).

Keys i used to defend. Even after his 'banter'. Now I just find him intolerable. Tries to play devil's advocate but goes to such bizarre lengths to create contrived and idiotic opinions that just baffle me. It's good to challenge the pundits into giving answers and their opinions but I'm not sure anyone cares what that helmet thinks about anything.
Ha ha ha , aye mate only pulling your leg , it's a decent show though especially as it's produced here . You'll see the pair of them out here every weekend with the guests . All smashed to pieces .

Decent craic though , i've been in their company a few times and they've always got time for a bit craic with anyone that bowls over for a few words.
Old Aug 17th 2015, 7:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Ha ha ha , aye mate only pulling your leg , it's a decent show though especially as it's produced here . You'll see the pair of them out here every weekend with the guests . All smashed to pieces .

Decent craic though , i've been in their company a few times and they've always got time for a bit craic with anyone that bowls over for a few words.
Fair enough isn't it - they've got to expect it. Shearer was here a while ago and didn't mind standing for pictures once in the bar upstairs. People were bugging him at brunch table though which seemed a bit awkward.

I like some of the guests they get on, maybe not the two this week, bit dull, but when they've got people like Allardyce, he's interesting because he's still thinking like a manager and has some great info to share.

It beats most things because it's all the games, so shouldn't really complain!
Old Aug 17th 2015, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
Fair enough isn't it - they've got to expect it. Shearer was here a while ago and didn't mind standing for pictures once in the bar upstairs. People were bugging him at brunch table though which seemed a bit awkward.

I like some of the guests they get on, maybe not the two this week, bit dull, but when they've got people like Allardyce, he's interesting because he's still thinking like a manager and has some great info to share.

It beats most things because it's all the games, so shouldn't really complain!
Cash in the hip , business class flights and anvilla in the Grand Hyatt for 4 days , not a bad weekends work for ex pro's mate . Plus they get the best Tee times on the Championship course as well .

Jobs for the boys
Old Aug 17th 2015, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Hi - I have tried to subscribe to BeIN Sports online and I get as far as the payment page when nothing happens? Anyone else have the same problem?
Old Aug 18th 2015, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tanraz
Hi - I have tried to subscribe to BeIN Sports online and I get as far as the payment page when nothing happens? Anyone else have the same problem?
Go to the Star Link kiosk in the Villagio down from Virgin , they'll sort everything out for you .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.