England v Germany

Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default England v Germany

Does anyone know if the England v Germany game is on TV here tomorrow?? and if it is which channel?
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: England v Germany

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Does anyone know if the England v Germany game is on TV here tomorrow?? and if it is which channel?
Don't give a toss I'm Irish
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

That sort of stuff is usually on Al Jazeerah Sports
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
That sort of stuff is usually on Al Jazeerah Sports
looks like they are showing Oktoberon's lot! they would have got that coverage cheap
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Don't give a toss I'm Irish
Infidel!!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

According to showbox its showing on al jaz sport +1 at 0200
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

looks like they are showing Oktoberon's lot! they would have got that coverage cheap
Yep!
Just make sure a couple of Guiness trailers are parked in the lot and all is well with the world
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius
Infidel!!!
A thorn in your side mayhap
Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

A thorn in your side mayhap
I will get you in real life...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fairydust
According to showbox its showing on al jaz sport +1 at 0200
Hadnt looked that far on the EPG. Thats a pain! had planned to go to a bar to watch it with a couple of Germans! Think thats another cunning plan foiled
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will get you in real life...
Come my brother let us discuss the world and I will allay your fears. 'cause remember we are the chosen and I will show you enlightenment. Of course don't believe anything from a guy from Connermara
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hadnt looked that far on the EPG. Thats a pain! had planned to go to a bar to watch it with a couple of Germans! Think thats another cunning plan foiled
Nah

Try the Radiison at Media City, they show all the games. Speak to jenny and she'll put you right. of course there is Maureen
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Come my brother let us discuss the world and I will allay your fears. 'cause remember we are the chosen and I will show you enlightenment. Of course don't believe anything from a guy from Connermara
I was already briefed about the whole Santa Claus scam less than 3 weeks ago...But,I will give you 3 complete minutes to refute the whole Leprechaun legend...
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

I was already briefed about the whole Santa Claus scam less than 3 weeks ago...But,I will give you 3 complete minutes to refute the whole Leprechaun legend...
Meet me in The Rad (DMC) and we'll discuss over a civilised Pint, or many the legends of long beard and the fairy
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Meet me in The Rad (DMC) and we'll discuss over a civilised Pint, or many the legends of long beard and the fairy
Only if you promise you'll beat the living,and non-living,crap out of me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.