Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

emirates cancel BKK flights till 12th December

emirates cancel BKK flights till 12th December

Old Dec 1st 2008, 2:33 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default emirates cancel BKK flights till 12th December

thats our holiday screwed then........:curse:
Old Dec 1st 2008, 3:52 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: emirates cancel BKK flights till 12th December

Can't you redirect to KUL and overland? The rail journey is supposed to be nice...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 4:41 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

As we were departing on the 4th, all the other alternatives seem to be full. I am in the middle of some heated conversations with my friendly skywards gold representative.

only other option is 13 days in hong kong with a 11 month old. Thats about as appealing as a tumor

anyway gotta laugh..

god i could murder a thai
Old Dec 1st 2008, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
As we were departing on the 4th, all the other alternatives seem to be full. I am in the middle of some heated conversations with my friendly skywards gold representative.

only other option is 13 days in hong kong with a 11 month old. Thats about as appealing as a tumor

anyway gotta laugh..

god i could murder a thai
hong kong is fine with an 11 month old...you might not want 13 days there, but you'd find stuff to do for a week for sure...

MM, xx
Old Dec 1st 2008, 5:53 pm
banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hong kong is fine with an 11 month old...you might not want 13 days there, but you'd find stuff to do for a week for sure...

MM, xx
the point of this holiday a couple of days in HK then down to a resort in Thailand to to de-stress and do nothing..
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

the point of this holiday a couple of days in HK then down to a resort in Thailand to to de-stress and do nothing..
we're going first week in feb, hopefully sorted by then...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:36 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=commander;7026625]the point of this holiday a couple of days in HK then down to a resort
in Thailand to to de-stress and do nothing..[/QUOTE]

You do that every day (on here) at the office, you don't need to fly to Thailand to do it!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 1:25 am
banned

Cheers spugsy, that helps me no end lol
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:04 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
we're going first week in feb, hopefully sorted by then...
Oh i'm sure it will be ...And you will have a nice relaxing time.
I'm hoping to go out there next year myself ..good job you didnt book it this side of christmas eh!
You could of lost your holiday and airline points ...
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:15 am
banned

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Oh i'm sure it will be ...And you will have a nice relaxing time.
I'm hoping to go out there next year myself ..good job you didnt book it this side of christmas eh!
You could of lost your holiday and airline points ...
Twinkie darling, if that is a little dig at me sweetie, then off you toddle. Shit floats and im on the point of using the airmiles to fly 1st class to Hong Kong for 5 days, then down to Ko Somui or Bali for 10 days then back to hong Kong for another 1st class return to Dubai.

so my little pumpkin, fret ye not, ive actually been upgraded and more than likely going to end up in an even better location than Hu Huin

like i say, shit floats

ohh forgot to add, the hilton in Ho Huin gave me a full refund and HH vouchers for an upgrade if we visit in 2009. Considering i have trillions of airmiles, we may join spugsy again in Feb...its a hard knock life...

Last edited by commander; Dec 2nd 2008 at 4:17 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:44 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Twinkie darling, if that is a little dig at me sweetie, then off you toddle. Shit floats and im on the point of using the airmiles to fly 1st class to Hong Kong for 5 days, then down to Ko Somui or Bali for 10 days then back to hong Kong for another 1st class return to Dubai.

so my little pumpkin, fret ye not, ive actually been upgraded and more than likely going to end up in an even better location than Hu Huin

like i say, shit floats

ohh forgot to add, the hilton in Ho Huin gave me a full refund and HH vouchers for an upgrade if we visit in 2009. Considering i have trillions of airmiles, we may join spugsy again in Feb...its a hard knock life...
Yes it does float ...just remember that when you cast your "catty" comments on this board that what goes around comes around ....
Hope you have a lovely time increasing your large carbon footprint ...
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:58 am
banned

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Yes it does float ...just remember that when you cast your "catty" comments on this board that what goes around comes around ....
Hope you have a lovely time increasing your large carbon footprint ...
my private jet uses bio-fuel

and i was kidding about the cats. My sister has a cat and i havent tortured it in 5 years.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

we took Mitten to the Maldives when she was exactly the same the same age as your little one, it was a great holiday, 6 nights at the Laguna Beach Resort.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:08 am
banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
we took Mitten to the Maldives when she was exactly the same the same age as your little one, it was a great holiday, 6 nights at the Laguna Beach Resort.
i know, ive seen the photo's

It isnt in the same 'zone' for emirates (all to do with skywards miles) or we would have definately went.

It is on our radar
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

i know, ive seen the photo's

It isnt in the same 'zone' for emirates (all to do with skywards miles) or we would have definately went.

It is on our radar
that's a shame, flying from here to Male is a doddle, you can always combine Sri Lanka as some of the flights go direct and some go via Sri Lanka. What about Pennang? heard some great reports about there.