British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Emergency dentist (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/emergency-dentist-631372/)

Millhouse Sep 18th 2009 6:20 am

Emergency dentist

Ok, I have a problem... where can I find an emergency dentist either today or over Eid? I'm in AD but can drive to Dubai if needed for this!

MacScot Sep 18th 2009 7:14 am

Re: Emergency dentist

I believe the British Dental Clinic does emergency treatments:

Hamdan Rd between 6 & 7 nxt to Standard Chartered 02 677 3308

Superdry Sep 19th 2009 11:31 am

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 7941699)
Ok, I have a problem... where can I find an emergency dentist either today or over Eid? I'm in AD but can drive to Dubai if needed for this!

Ekkk... Abcess? :( i feel your pain.

Hope this gets sorted, please review the service etc. I'll save the contact incase i ever need it.

Teeth have been good until now! *Touch wood*

busybee2 Sep 19th 2009 11:39 am

i would go to bdc but i know they only work normal days, not weekends tho, not sure about eid hours, most business now close for the first day and then reopen for the 2nd and 3rd

busybee2 Sep 19th 2009 11:42 am

Originally Posted by MacScot (Post 7941784)
I believe the British Dental Clinic does emergency treatments:

Hamdan Rd between 6 & 7 nxt to Standard Chartered 02 677 3308

dont look for standard chartered bank as the bank is no longer there.... its changed to another not well known something or other. its opp emirates general market(green building)

Jim Smith Sep 19th 2009 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 7941699)

My dentist "Someone and Asp" I'm sure if you do a google or look in connector magazine it will show. They seem to have a mobile no. they pass around the "duty" dentist. Sorry I can't remember the someone, I go to Asp!

Blue Cat Sep 19th 2009 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by Jim Smith (Post 7945332)
My dentist "Someone and Asp" I'm sure if you do a google or look in connector magazine it will show. They seem to have a mobile no. they pass around the "duty" dentist. Sorry I can't remember the someone, I go to Asp!

Nicholas and Asp :)

Jim Smith Sep 19th 2009 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7945553)
Nicholas and Asp :)

Thank you!

Millhouse Sep 19th 2009 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by Jim Smith (Post 7945921)
Thank you!

Thanks everyone - it's actually my wife that's in pain so it's not all bad... although she makes sure that her pain is mine.

coincidently we do have an appointment at BDC on thursday - but she may not last that long (that said the nurofen are keeping her quiet at the moment!) - I just need a back up plan!

busybee2 Sep 19th 2009 6:38 pm

tell bdc that you need to come in an emergency etc they will slot her in no worries but of course some of the dentists may have gone away for eid, but there are 3 of them.