Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Elles ... Read, birthday cakes

Elles ... Read, birthday cakes

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 1:45 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Elles ... Read, birthday cakes

Hi Elles..

Park and shop do fab cakes for kids, give them a piccie and its not a problem. They also have a large book with 92 designs on cakes. I had wondered myself as its not like walking into Tesco or Asda and buying any choice of cake readily available but ....

They made a Bob the builder cake for my two year and for 125Dhs it was worth it! Every last bite! make sure its a big party as the cakes are not small by any means.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 4:23 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Elles ... Read, birthday cakes

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi Elles..

Park and shop do fab cakes for kids, give them a piccie and its not a problem. They also have a large book with 92 designs on cakes. I had wondered myself as its not like walking into Tesco or Asda and buying any choice of cake readily available but ....

They made a Bob the builder cake for my two year and for 125Dhs it was worth it! Every last bite! make sure its a big party as the cakes are not small by any means.
Personally I think I wud want Basil Brush on my cake! hahahaha
or shud i say boom, boom!!!!LOL

I even have a Basil Brush pencil case for Uni........holds my expensive silver Cross pen that was a gift from Dad for my last term at Uni.

LOL.......Spoilt rich kid! hahahahahaha

Even Bob cudnt fix Basil! hehehe
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 5:36 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81

I even have a Basil Brush pencil case for Uni........holds my expensive silver Cross pen that was a gift from Dad for my last term at Uni.

I bet u don't remember basil brush the first time round??
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 5:50 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
I bet u don't remember basil brush the first time round??
Wot do u mean? how can I forget Basil and that bear or dog like creature, Pepper! hehehehehehe

All those classic stories and then the picture arranging game at the end.....timeless!
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

You have a birthday coming up dont you?..... So what you gonna have basil brush or Bob the buidler... We can fix it that you have both on a cake.. Hey another reason to partyyyyy !!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 8:19 am
The Oracle

You have a birthday coming up dont you?..... So what you gonna have basil brush or Bob the buidler... We can fix it that you have both on a cake.. Hey another reason to partyyyyy !!!!
LOL.....u guessed it......its not that close........10th of December. Last year I had a huge shamrock as my cake (was green and all!)......Mum and Dad decided to place the order with the Inter Continental Hotel Chocolaterie......They make excellent cakes....very reasonable aswell........highly recommended.

mmmmmmm......cake!
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

Hi Elles..

Hiya

many thanks for that - I will try them tomorrow.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:18 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elles
Hiya

many thanks for that - I will try them tomorrow.
Please don't eat it all at once
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:43 pm
The Oracle

Please don't eat it all at once
u learn quickly!.......thats exaclty wot i might have sed........well done. u have to duck again though! LOL
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 6:32 pm
Premium Member

u learn quickly!.......thats exaclty wot i might have sed........well done. u have to duck again though! LOL
I already did,but elles seems like a nice lady who wouldn't throw anything at me, even a cake. !!!:scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 7:36 pm
The Oracle

I already did,but elles seems like a nice lady who wouldn't throw anything at me, even a cake. !!!:scared:
Elles.....i think he is testing u......here is the custard cream pie.....take ur best shot.....LOLOLOLOLOL
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Elles ... Read, birthday cakes

Elles.....i think he is testing u......here is the custard cream pie.....take ur best shot.....LOLOLOLOLOL

ahhh....missed! too many beers last night! I have a right girlie throw anyway so would have hit anything but me target!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 4:17 am
Premium Member

ahhh....missed! too many beers last night! I have a right girlie throw anyway so would have hit anything but me target!
Never mind - try again tonight when ur sober(ish) What exactly is a girlie throw, is it one of those limp wristed ones.

I trust you went somewhere nice to get tanked up

Cheers

TS
Old Oct 24th 2004, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

What exactly is a girlie throw, is it one of those limp wristed ones.

TS
you got it! I'm just pants at throwing...(not pants throwing !) always ends up like....a foot in front of me on the ground....I used to have a right laugh in school especially when I tried the javlin or shot........diaster!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 8:09 am
Premium Member

you got it! I'm just pants at throwing...(not pants throwing !) always ends up like....a foot in front of me on the ground....I used to have a right laugh in school especially when I tried the javlin or shot........diaster!
Wow - if ur that bad you must have had to be careful of your toes. ouch :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.