Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Electricians work in dubai

Electricians work in dubai

Old Sep 1st 2003, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Stublue.KPL is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Working as an electrician in Dubai, Any info??

Hello there, looking for a bit of information with regards to working in dubai. My girlfriend has recently gained employment with emirates and i am looking to move out there to be with her in the next couple of months. Does anyone have any information on Electricians jobs in Dubai?? i.e Wages/month, price of accom/month, even any companies that may be looking for electricians. What does anyone think of my chances of gaining employment? I am a time-served UK electrician, 23.
cheers

Last edited by Stublue.KPL; Sep 12th 2003 at 10:55 am.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Are there no electricians in Dubai.
Doesn't anyone even know an electrician
not looking too good for me is it
Old Oct 16th 2003, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

Default i guess

i guess there isnt then!!!!!!!!
thanks for all the replies and help.
Old Oct 18th 2003, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Sean Baker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Working as an electrician in Dubai, Any info??

Originally posted by Stublue.KPL
Hello there, looking for a bit of information with regards to working in dubai. My girlfriend has recently gained employment with emirates and i am looking to move out there to be with her in the next couple of months. Does anyone have any information on Electricians jobs in Dubai?? i.e Wages/month, price of accom/month, even any companies that may be looking for electricians. What does anyone think of my chances of gaining employment? I am a time-served UK electrician, 23.
cheers
Fella,

Sounds like you and me are in the same boat. My girlfriend Cally goes out on the 26th Nov and I like you will follow on soon after. If you get any info do you mind if I get in contact with you and vice versa if you wish. When did your girlfriend go for the interview and was it in London, she might of been on the same as mine. Good hunting and talk soon.

Sean
Old Oct 25th 2003, 8:58 am
Just Joined

Alright Mate

At first she went for an interview in Glasgow and then (i think) went on to London for a second interview. (was a few months ago now and i have a head like a sieve so cant really remember that well).

Anyway, what is it you do yourself?, Are you also a spark? With regards to swapping info then definitely no problem, my e-mail is [email protected] . Anyway i'd better be off, go to go to the footie. !!.

All the best Sean and good luck.

Stu