Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Which electrical gadget would you miss the most????

View Poll Results: Which household gadget would you miss the most
A kitchen whizzy whirry thing (or the washing machine)
25.00%
A househould entertainment system such as the TV or stereo.
0%
Your much loved but obsolete PC
8.33%
A DIY power tool
0%
Something to use in the garden
0%
A bedroom entertainment device for those lonely evenings.
25.00%
Your mobile
8.33%
The Vaccuuum cleaner
8.33%
Your electric toothbrush
8.33%
A personal etertainment system.
16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Which electrical gadget would you miss the most????

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:45 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which electrical gadget would you miss the most????

Originally Posted by MightBe
That sound likes its in the UK, No second amendment for you then.
Spot on - its deadmeets territory..
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:50 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Spot on - its deadmeets territory..
Okay....

Sorry I had to run out right after getting notified of this thread.

I actually got rid of my bedroom entertainment device(s) when I got married..... Really a big sacrifice on my part...... I'm still not sure if it was a good idea.

Some men get a little weird about that sort of thing.

I think we should start a poll about how men feel about their wives/girlfriends vibrators. I think (some) feel in competition.....

Over to you men....and be honest, ffs. We can tell when you lie.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 6:02 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

OK done, I could have lied but hubby is away a lot and................ the washing machine is right next to the maids quarters and...................... I don't cook so no need for whizzy things in the kitchen.............AND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO PUT NAMES TO THAT POLL
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 6:05 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
OK done, I could have lied but hubby is away a lot and................ the washing machine is right next to the maids quarters and...................... I don't cook so no need for whizzy things in the kitchen.............AND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO PUT NAMES TO THAT POLL
Haha... I think we can understand you. I really jealous you don't have to do ur own laundry!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

It has to be the washing machine. One thing I cannot stand is washing clothes by hand and admire people who have no other choice.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 4:50 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Ok folks,

If someone broke into hour house in the deep of night with the intention of stealing an electrical appliance - which wopuld you miss the most and why??

This is a public vote - honesty is preferred even if it is embarrassing!!

Take your time and peruse all possibilities - think of the consequences of loss - will it change your life style, make you unhappy or just be apain in the arse.

Its your choice!!
mobile phone for sure. wud be lost without my monster mob. lol
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:57 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Tsch Tsch... I did say it was public - no need for u girls to be shy - I think its good that you get your jollies when the old man's away .... or even when his home
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

I would quite have to say "bedroom entertainment devices" and not because the signifcant other is away, I simply enjoy enhancing my experience even when we are together, add to the fact that I am avid fan of tantra and there is no doubt my sex life is awfully brilliant
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I would quite have to say "bedroom entertainment devices" and not because the signifcant other is away, I simply enjoy enhancing my experience even when we are together, add to the fact that I am avid fan of tantra and there is no doubt my sex life is awfully brilliant
Eh, thanks for sharing that with us DE.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 12:12 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat

I have to agree with you here DE, shocking as it may seem....when my hubby is here he will not let me put my toys away LOL