Ejari online

Old Jul 14th 2015, 6:39 am
Just Joined

dallas94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ejari online

Hi all,
I am new in Dubai, I have rented a flat in Dubai Marina and my agent told me I need to register the rental contract in the ejari portal. can anybody tell me if I can ask my landlord to pay for the registration charges?
Thanks
Rukesh
Old Jul 14th 2015, 9:55 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ejari online

Originally Posted by dallas94
Hi all,
I am new in Dubai, I have rented a flat in Dubai Marina and my agent told me I need to register the rental contract in the ejari portal. can anybody tell me if I can ask my landlord to pay for the registration charges?
Thanks
Rukesh
He is supposed to and I believe the standard contract says he should, but most landlords don't and frankly arguing over 200 dhs isn't worth it.

There is no online portal to register on as far as I know, but any typing office should be able to sort it for you. You do need some paperwork though.
  • Original contract
  • Original DEWA bill (or new account confirmation)
  • Title deed copy
  • Tenant passport & residence visa copy
  • Applicant original Emirates ID
  • Owner passport & residence visa copy
Old Jul 14th 2015, 9:58 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

We used this company - they were very good.

Ejari Office, How to Register Ejari, Rera Registration Online Dubai

All online and didn't take long at all.
Old Jul 14th 2015, 10:02 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
We used this company - they were very good.

Ejari Office, How to Register Ejari, Rera Registration Online Dubai

All online and didn't take long at all.
**** me that is a good business if you get some customers. The whole process of registration takes about 5 minutes and you make 280 dhs per...

That is one clever typing office who have set that up!
Old Jul 14th 2015, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

The DEWA office on SZR Road has an Ejari desk in it, so once you have done your DEWA just walk to the desk as it is usually empty and it takes 2 minutes (virtually the same paperwork as to open your DEA account).
Old Jul 15th 2015, 10:27 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Lot of typing centres do Ejari, standard charge of 195
http://www.ejari.ae/PublicPages/List...23.01.2014.pdf
Old Jul 20th 2015, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=norsk;11698957]He is supposed to and I believe the standard contract says he should, but most landlords don't and frankly arguing over 200 dhs isn't worth it.

as far as i know Ejari is the tenant's responsibility

the service charge is the landlord's responsibility
Old Jul 20th 2015, 9:32 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

No. Ejari is the responsibility of the LL, by law. However it is one of those laws not enforced.
"EJARI is the new initiative of RERA to regulate and facilitate the Rental Market of Dubai. This is a new system that will make provisions of Law No. 26 of 2007 effective that is regulating the relationship between Landlords and Tenants in Dubai. This will require all individuals and companies acting as landlords to register tenancy agreements using EJARI. "

Welcome to EJARI
Old Jul 20th 2015, 9:37 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

[QUOTE=mission;11703446]
Originally Posted by norsk
He is supposed to and I believe the standard contract says he should, but most landlords don't and frankly arguing over 200 dhs isn't worth it.

as far as i know Ejari is the tenant's responsibility

the service charge is the landlord's responsibility
Service charge and maintenance is the responsibility of the landlord for sure, although some people are dense enough to forego their rights as per the law...

Re Ejari, this is from the official website (Welcome to EJARI)
EJARI is the new initiative of RERA to regulate and facilitate the Rental Market of Dubai. This is a new system that will make provisions of Law No. 26 of 2007 effective that is regulating the relationship between Landlords and Tenants in Dubai. This will require all individuals and companies acting as landlords to register tenancy agreements using EJARI.
Old Jul 20th 2015, 9:38 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by mikewot
No. Ejari is the responsibility of the LL, by law. However it is one of those laws not enforced.
"EJARI is the new initiative of RERA to regulate and facilitate the Rental Market of Dubai. This is a new system that will make provisions of Law No. 26 of 2007 effective that is regulating the relationship between Landlords and Tenants in Dubai. This will require all individuals and companies acting as landlords to register tenancy agreements using EJARI. "

Welcome to EJARI
You beat me to it..
Old Jul 20th 2015, 9:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by norsk
You beat me to it..
What to do Yanni
Old Jul 21st 2015, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

ah thanks guys - i wasn't aware of that.