Eid Mubarek

Old Oct 17th 2013, 7:50 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eid Mubarek

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
where is the fun in that darling
well if you get your kicks out of calling someone a twat........Happy Eid to you too.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 8:11 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
In the Eid festival that comes after Ramadan, for example, I try my best not to congratulate those Muslims who didn’t fast that month because that Eid is not for them, it is a religious celebration that was meant for those Muslims who’d passed the fasting test. Religious Muslims events are special occasions only for the Muslims who are practicing. Sanctimony taken to its highest level.

I actually do feel very sorry for Christianity and how a religious event such as Christmas turned into something not religious (to say the least). The last thing I want to see is the same plight happening to the Muslims Eids (and, presumably, Ramadamadingdong). There are none so blind as those who will not see.

My weakness is women!! What I meant to say is that teasing a lady up to me is like walking a tight robe, one little wrong word and she will be tears!!! Utterly delusional.

But I think Patsy is ok, she does not mean harm…. she actually comes across as a harmless fun loving girl, in fact she reminds much of me of my ginger haired German wife whom I pet named ‘my beetroot pie’. She too was professional and streetwise and always slaps me on my bum when I get a bit naughty. I could, but I won't.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

auh123 has a brilliant futureauh123 has a brilliant futureauh123 has a brilliant futureauh123 has a brilliant futureauh123 has a brilliant futureauh123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by redShark
Quit a thoughful and objective post. I actually want to add a couple more points here.

First, regarding religious festivals, I am actually quite particular about whom I congratulate. In the Eid festival that comes after Ramadan, for example, I try my best not to congratulate those Muslims who didn’t fast that month because that Eid is not for them, it is a religious celebration that was meant for those Muslims who’d passed the fasting test. Religious Muslims events are special occasions only for the Muslims who are practicing. There are other more inclusive occasions that can be taken for celebrations, such as national days, etc. I actually do feel very sorry for Christianity and how a religious event such as Christmas turned into something not religious (to say the least). The last thing I want to see is the same plight happening to the Muslims Eids.

Second, regarding those insulting posts, they do not really bother me much if they are from a bloke, because I can reply to them in a way that makes him shrink in and retreat back to his hole. My weakness is women!! What I meant to say is that teasing a lady up to me is like walking a tight robe, one little wrong word and she will be tears!!!

But I think Patsy is ok, she does not mean harm…. she actually comes across as a harmless fun loving girl, in fact she reminds much of me of my ginger haired German wife whom I pet named ‘my beetroot pie’. She too was professional and streetwise and always slaps me on my bum when I get a bit naughty.
Gobsmacked. Ramadan in the middle east has a vestigial link to any religious activity - sleep all day, suhoor tent by night - yes thats the real meaning of Ramadan!
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

.... a bit like the neo-pagan consumerist binge we see in our dear UK bewfore the Winter Solstice !