Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

E Vision & Etisalat

E Vision & Etisalat

Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

andyjock will become famous soon enoughandyjock will become famous soon enough
Default E Vision & Etisalat

I have moved into an apartment rented by my emloyer and the previous tenant had E Vision and Internet in their name and paid for them on a monthly basis via credit card.

Does anyone know if we can just change the name and payment details over or will I need to get a new account?

Cheers
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E Vision & Etisalat

If you know the account details of the old tenant, it will help you when you get a new account.
Visit an Etisalat office to sort it, with passport and tenancy copies..
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by admon View Post
If you know the account details of the old tenant, it will help you when you get a new account.
Visit an Etisalat office to sort it, with passport and tenancy copies..
thats easy enough then hopefully!

So all I should need is the account number there name and my residence visa and a copy of the tenancy agreement (which is in my company name).
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyjock View Post
thats easy enough then hopefully!

So all I should need is the account number there name and my residence visa and a copy of the tenancy agreement (which is in my company name).
if the tenancy contract is in your company name you may need a letter of no objection from your employer
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by admon View Post
if the tenancy contract is in your company name you may need a letter of no objection from your employer
I have spoken to the last tenant and she didnt need one they didnt even have there visa when they set it up, might trying phoning and see if they can sort it over the phone