E gate card...

Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:41 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E gate card...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
really...that's diabolical...

MM, xx
isn't it just!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:42 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

OK someone PM me and tell me who it is???
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:43 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
OK someone PM me and tell me who it is???
no one we know, we think, but we had a new member called diabolical, who really was diabolical and Fishoil is the same guy
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
no one we know, we think, but we had a new member called diabolical, who really was diabolical and Fishoil is the same guy
and even diabolical had been Raised from The Dead...it's all getting a bit waring now...

MM, xx
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:49 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
and even diabolical had been Raised from The Dead...it's all getting a bit waring now...

MM, xx
exactly MM, just ignore it
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FishOil
Having "dated" numerous flight attendants over the years I can assure you that they don't care if you eat. Serving and cleaning up after 250 people is no picnic my friends. And they are not stupid, many are college educated.
and in the case of my wife (who no longer does the trolly dollying) are Degree qualified HR people

She done it for a big adventure whilst single and had an absolute ball!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FishOil
I got my current wife pregnant when I was in the eleventh grade, and she was in the twelfth. She was the prettiest girl in a Highschool of 4500 students btw. I dumped her when she wouldn't get an abortion, and I went away to college. Back then (1980) in America I wasn't required to give any financial support whatsoever. I went away for 4 years, never saw my baby or my ex girlfriend, never even thought about them..I was immature and self centered back in the day. Then I ran into her while buying a racing form at the newsstand. She was in a nurses outfit..She was working as a nurses aid. I watched her from a far for a moment, and within a minute I knew she'd be my wife..She was set to marry a minor leage baseball player at the time and within a week he was out of the picture completely. Our first daughter is a school teacher near here now and has two kids of her own, and me and my wife had 5 other children together..And when anybody asks me why I married my wife, I always respond that it was the nurses outfit. Always
i sussed you were a sherman. Could just tell
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

I agree, it is shame that they choose be tarts instead of using their college education
Mrs AA will be having you for that comment. None of her pals who still fly are like that at all. I honestly mean that. They are all lovely people, but then again they are scottish,in their late 20's early 30's so are not really interested in trying to pull some greasy lebo
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:28 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
Mrs AA will be having you for that comment. None of her pals who still fly are like that at all. I honestly mean that. They are all lovely people, but then again they are scottish,in their late 20's early 30's so are not really interested in trying to pull some greasy lebo
my comment obviously doesn't include women from Scotland or Geordie Land as we are all perfect
Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you...Proof that the Iebos,greasy or non-greasy,are the real victims in this equation...
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius
Thank you...Proof that the Iebos,greasy or non-greasy,are the real victims in this equation...
haha, you know it was a generalisation!! Its like saying drunk jock!!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

my comment obviously doesn't include women from Scotland or Geordie Land as we are all perfect
i know dear!! geordies=jocks in denial
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

haha, you know it was a generalisation!! Its like saying drunk jock!!
Hah!!!