E gate card...

Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: E gate card...

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Trust me sooooooooooooo tempting, I forgot to say brother-in-law brought the baby with him
my mum has 8 sisters and one brother... and I know them all and their kids... and my dad's side of the family is pretty big as well
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:07 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get visitors any more since our downsize

and when I did - I used to by them a copy of Entertainer and send them on there way, with a Time Out and What's on too!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I don't get visitors any more since our downsize

and when I did - I used to by them a copy of Entertainer and send them on there way, with a Time Out and What's on too!
you're giving me ideas for all those people that want to come and visit... lol
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
you're giving me ideas for all those people that want to come and visit... lol
I found the first five years were the worst, then it calmed down
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

I found the first five years were the worst, then it calmed down
maybe i just won't tell anyone unless they ask...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:19 pm
Concierge

maybe i just won't tell anyone unless they ask...
depends how much you miss them I suppose!! the other alternative is to get a one bed flat!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

depends how much you miss them I suppose!! the other alternative is to get a one bed flat!
lol... honestly i don't think i'd be getting that much to start off with anyway... i'm used to living in a box in london... saying that though i do have to sell a limb every now again to pay for that lol
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:35 pm
Concierge

lol... honestly i don't think i'd be getting that much to start off with anyway... i'm used to living in a box in london... saying that though i do have to sell a limb every now again to pay for that lol
don't sell any more limbs or you wont be very good at your 'dancing'!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

don't sell any more limbs or you wont be very good at your 'dancing'!!
I didn't say they were MY limbs... I collect them after each "dance"
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:07 pm
Concierge

I didn't say they were MY limbs... I collect them after each "dance"
oh victims limbs!!!

Just sent your CV off again to another contact
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh victims limbs!!!

Just sent your CV off again to another contact
lol thanks you sure you don't want to start you're own recruitment company? I owe you at least two drinks now when i get there!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:21 pm
Concierge

lol thanks you sure you don't want to start you're own recruitment company? I owe you at least two drinks now when i get there!
I have been busy in the last 10 mins, and have sent it out to 25 people so is that 25 vodka and diet cokes you owe me??
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have been busy in the last 10 mins, and have sent it out to 25 people so is that 25 vodka and diet cokes you owe me??
wonder if i can arrange an alcohol allowance as part of a package?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:36 pm
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well unfortunately my salary includes only cattle class return flights, so I have to put up with them. Once the business is fully up and running and bonuses are coming in I might consider upgrading.
If you don't take care of yourself, nobody will. You can't be at your best after flying 6 hours in coach. Take care of yourself and your sex life, relationships and business life will all flourish. You will never be successful unless your core needs are met..It's crucial
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:39 pm
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
That's it W10..Just pretend to eat the food..hostee's aint that bright, they will never notice
Having "dated" numerous flight attendants over the years I can assure you that they don't care if you eat. Serving and cleaning up after 250 people is no picnic my friends. And they are not stupid, many are college educated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.