E gate card...

Old Aug 16th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E gate card...

I find the food on Emirates business great, depending on the Route. To Korea it is ok, to Perth it is sublime, and the bus lounge at Perth IS the business.

economy sucks no matter the airline.

Last edited by arbroath_abroad; Aug 16th 2007 at 7:42 am.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 7:53 am
Marching on Together

justin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nice

am so glad I am reading all of this.

I fly Oman to Heathrow with BA next week with my two children, obviously cattle as with my family.

At least we all know that we will lose some weight

have flown Gulf Air cattle and both food and service was substantial

Have promised that for one journey only that we will upgrade, but waiting for that journey as is expensive when there is four of you

Am also looking forward to waiting around for my luggage with the kids after a red eye flight.

Oh the joys of being an expat and returning home
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

well my answer to the problem is don't go home! I never go home! this year I cashed in my company airline ticket for 1.5 kts of diamonds!

Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
well my answer to the problem is don't go home! I never go home! this year I cashed in my company airline ticket for 1.5 kts of diamonds!

lol for a second i thought that said 1.5kgs of diamonds!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
lol for a second i thought that said 1.5kgs of diamonds!!
in my dreams!!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

in my dreams!!!
glad you love it out there you don't even want to come back for a holiday... very motivating
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:26 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I think I will do that next year!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:32 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I think I will do that next year!
there aint much in the UK for me but my Mother and it is a damn site cheaper for her to come here than me go there!! She was here for 13 years anyway! so she can make the journey. Three times in ten years is my whack!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:09 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

there aint much in the UK for me but my Mother and it is a damn site cheaper for her to come here than me go there!! She was here for 13 years anyway! so she can make the journey. Three times in ten years is my whack!!
Consider yourself lucky then! Not sure I would want all my siblings gate crashing my place in Dubai.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:12 pm
Concierge

Consider yourself lucky then! Not sure I would want all my siblings gate crashing my place in Dubai.
I can see your point but Dad lives here, my Mum did until two years ago, my brother was here for about 6 years. My cousin and her daughter are here and I got some great friends here too so not much point leaving
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

I can see your point but Dad lives here, my Mum did until two years ago, my brother was here for about 6 years. My cousin and her daughter are here and I got some great friends here too so not much point leaving
I still don't understand why my mum didn't think to move to dubai before i was too old lol
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:20 pm
Pog mo thoin

I am agreeing with you. Wish I had a nice compact family
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

In one month I had My Cousin staying then his mum and dad came for a fortnight, befor they left my mum, sister and two nieces arrived, then Aunt and Uncle left and my brother-in-law arrived and then finally to top it all off the last week my brother came from Oz ... 4 visits on the desset 4x4 ...2 trips on the Big Bus...Gold Souk ...twice..... etc etc etc ...visitors canx for the rest of the year
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:22 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
In one month I had My Cousin staying then his mum and dad came for a fortnight, befor they left my mum, sister and two nieces arrived, then Aunt and Uncle left and my brother-in-law arrived and then finally to top it all off the last week my brother came from Oz ... 4 visits on the desset 4x4 ...2 trips on the Big Bus...Gold Souk ...twice..... etc etc etc ...visitors canx for the rest of the year
Blinking hell. I'd have moved out and left the place to them!!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Blinking hell. I'd have moved out and left the place to them!!!
Trust me sooooooooooooo tempting, I forgot to say brother-in-law brought the baby with him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.