E gate card...

Old Aug 13th 2007, 11:57 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default E gate card...

you've got to have one....

Said it before, but what a great thing they are. Through immigration in seconds....

http://www.dnrd.gov.ae/dnrd/E-Servic...te/Default.htm
Old Aug 13th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E gate card...

Originally Posted by MataHari

Said it before, but what a great thing they are. Through immigration in seconds....

had one for ages, get it for free with skywards!!

agree its essential
Old Aug 13th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

I'm definately getting one of these... i spend half my life waiting in airports
Old Aug 13th 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
I'm definately getting one of these... i spend half my life waiting in airports
you can only use it Dubai airport of course
Old Aug 13th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
you can only use it Dubai airport of course
i'll be travelling there more than most other places over the next few months so it'll be worth it
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

i'll be travelling there more than most other places over the next few months so it'll be worth it
you need to be a uae resident thou i think, in fact im certain
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

I thought it said you can get one if you're from one of the 33 countries that can pick the visa up on arrival?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

ok, im wrong, anyone on a visit visa can get one, i stand corrected, didnt realise that
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

ok, im wrong, anyone on a visit visa can get one, i stand corrected, didnt realise that
now if they could only do it in the uk... I have to wait longer when coming back into the uk than my friends from lebanon do lol
Old Aug 13th 2007, 4:08 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

That was the best thing about Dubai (apart from leaving). Going back to the UK and queuing for ages was a right pain after being able to breeze in and out with the e-gate card. They can get things right sometimes.

Is that horrible and negative?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

now if they could only do it in the uk... I have to wait longer when coming back into the uk than my friends from lebanon do lol
If you are a Brit ask to go through the Iris Scan next time you are exiting through heathrow. its supposed to take 10-15 minutes but then there is supposed to be a separate immigration channel once you have registered.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 4:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
That was the best thing about Dubai (apart from leaving). Going back to the UK and queuing for ages was a right pain after being able to breeze in and out with the e-gate card. They can get things right sometimes.

Is that horrible and negative?
only a little...
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:38 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold

The iris scan thing is a joke. I agree with the added security but the technology does not work at present. I joined the long queue at LHR and enviously watched a guy confidently approach THE IRIS SCANNER. He did things to it and it shouted at him to move closer; he did and it shouted at him to move further away. This cycle was repeated until his lips moved to form the FFS phrase. He joined my queue.

This did not happen in the film Minority Report - it might have spoiled it. On the other hand I might have understood it...
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you just hate being the one that finishes off the beta testing for new technology?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Raaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really niceRaaj is just really nice

having skywards card with me i can use it too as a egate card...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.