Dubailand?

Old Jun 30th 2008, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

sheppy100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubailand?

Good Afternoon everyone,

Wonder if you could help? I am a single female (between the age of 39 and 41!) looking to relocate overseas, and am particularly interested in Dubai, having visited..I loved it! I am a 'Leisure Manager', experienced in managing visitor attractions and commercial managment. I am really interested in what work might be available in the ever growing Dubailand, and more to the point, how to get myself noticed by the Dubailand recruiters! I have been on the website and tried to submit my CV, but have never submitted it successfully, (it always gives me an error message).

Any advice on how I contact Dubailand, or where they may be advertising jobs would be much appreciated. Also, how is life for a single female in Dubai? When I was there I was with my ex...so I just wondered if there are any 'issues' I should be aware of?!

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Lisa
Old Jun 30th 2008, 3:35 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubailand?

Originally Posted by sheppy100
Good Afternoon everyone,

Wonder if you could help? I am a single female (between the age of 39 and 41!) looking to relocate overseas, and am particularly interested in Dubai, having visited..I loved it! I am a 'Leisure Manager', experienced in managing visitor attractions and commercial managment. I am really interested in what work might be available in the ever growing Dubailand, and more to the point, how to get myself noticed by the Dubailand recruiters! I have been on the website and tried to submit my CV, but have never submitted it successfully, (it always gives me an error message).

Any advice on how I contact Dubailand, or where they may be advertising jobs would be much appreciated. Also, how is life for a single female in Dubai? When I was there I was with my ex...so I just wondered if there are any 'issues' I should be aware of?!

Many thanks

Lisa
Did you try calling their number on the website or emailing them?

N.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 4:05 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

I am really interested in what work might be available in the ever growing Dubailand
Since about 99% of Dubailand is currently still desert, then unless you're a construction worker, the answer is going to be "not that much".

Pretty much the only leisure-oriented part of Dubailand that's actually complete at the moment is the Al Sahra Desert Resort, so you might try there if you're looking for work now rather than in a few years' time.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:28 am
Just Joined

sheppy100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Info much appreciated....Thank you!!

Lisa
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:37 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good Afternoon everyone,

Many thanks

Lisa

Until you got past Leisure Manager, I had a mind that you were in a completely different, more hand-on type occupation....