Dubai web cafes

Old Sep 25th 2004, 12:47 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Dubai web cafes

Ok peeps...

Grano Coffee in Wafi City.... yucky laptops with no mice. Also impossible to access btopenworld.com email accounts. so not happy at all.

Csquared in Deira City Centre... fast connection. nice machines. bit noisy but at least I can access my godam email!!!!!!

back to Deira.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 12:55 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Dubai web cafes

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Ok peeps...

Grano Coffee in Wafi City.... yucky laptops with no mice. Also impossible to access btopenworld.com email accounts. so not happy at all.

Csquared in Deira City Centre... fast connection. nice machines. bit noisy but at least I can access my godam email!!!!!!

back to Deira.
Hiya Joseph

You in Wafi City? Memories come flooding back. One of the more hyped up malls, if you ask me, much prefer the buzz of Deira City Centre or Mercato Mall.

Hope you're well and everything's going to plan...assuming you had a plan
Old Sep 25th 2004, 1:58 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Hiya Joseph

You in Wafi City? Memories come flooding back. One of the more hyped up malls, if you ask me, much prefer the buzz of Deira City Centre or Mercato Mall.

Hope you're well and everything's going to plan...assuming you had a plan
Agree there with the hype. And do not like Waifi.. looks nice from the outside though.

Like Deira but love Mercato.

Now back in Deira as the web cafe in Waifi is not good.

hmm plan. Find bar, get drunk, work out where Emirates Girls hang out (and get numbers lol), find job....

always had a plan... just getting knackered now. Done 3 out of the 4 on the above list. This is a PG thread so being good, and yes I can be good!

Enjoying it too much here and would be happy if i was out here for about a month.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 2:58 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Agree there with the hype. And do not like Waifi.. looks nice from the outside though.

Like Deira but love Mercato.

Now back in Deira as the web cafe in Waifi is not good.

hmm plan. Find bar, get drunk, work out where Emirates Girls hang out (and get numbers lol), find job....

always had a plan... just getting knackered now. Done 3 out of the 4 on the above list. This is a PG thread so being good, and yes I can be good!

Enjoying it too much here and would be happy if i was out here for about a month.
You could always extend your stay! haahahaha. Being the true Londoner that you are, I am guessing that the hectic hustle and Bustle of Downtown Deira and SZR is alot more appealing to you than the some what laid back life one can become attached to in Jumeirah and beyond.

Deira is cool (and I dont mean weather wise), but the Jumeirah Janes live a life of peace and tranquility.....Lol.....no traffic, loads of birds in the trees.....thats the life!

Nah....I am a true city slicker! hahaha

-Face81
Old Sep 27th 2004, 7:58 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
You could always extend your stay! haahahaha. Being the true Londoner that you are, I am guessing that the hectic hustle and Bustle of Downtown Deira and SZR is alot more appealing to you than the some what laid back life one can become attached to in Jumeirah and beyond.

Deira is cool (and I dont mean weather wise), but the Jumeirah Janes live a life of peace and tranquility.....Lol.....no traffic, loads of birds in the trees.....thats the life!

Nah....I am a true city slicker! hahaha

-Face81
other good web cafe: the new place inthe middle of DMC called Crossroads

loft office building 2 tel 04 3671684

hmmm yes Jumeirah.. gimme SZR and was in Bur Dubai for meetings yesterday.. manic... but fun...

thining of getting a second hand hummer for city driving.. hmmm then the XXXXX's would get out of the way....
Old Sep 27th 2004, 9:33 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

You're too helpful for your own good Joe...someone ask for good web cafes???
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:04 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm yes Jumeirah.. gimme SZR and was in Bur Dubai for meetings yesterday.. manic... but fun...

thining of getting a second hand hummer for city driving.. hmmm then the XXXXX's would get out of the way....
You buying joe? In that case u can sign me up for an ebony black one with 30% tinting, fog lights and keyless entry. Oh and a cd player with remote control and a sun-roof. I dont ask for much, I just want the simple everyday features of any average GIANT car. hahaha

Perhaps a bull-dozer might be better on our roads......either they move out of ur way or u go over them. hahaha

-Face81
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

Ok peeps...

back to Deira.
isn't there an internet cafe also in plug ins in city centre???

also there's a good place at the new choitrams at the greens, but this may be a little out of your way
Old Sep 29th 2004, 6:30 am
Just Joined

Brenster is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a good internet cafe at Lamcy Plaza but sufffers from noise a bit as it's in the middle of the food court.

Ok peeps...

back to Deira.
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 10:12 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
You buying joe? In that case u can sign me up for an ebony black one with 30% tinting, fog lights and keyless entry. Oh and a cd player with remote control and a sun-roof. I dont ask for much, I just want the simple everyday features of any average GIANT car. hahaha

Perhaps a bull-dozer might be better on our roads......either they move out of ur way or u go over them. hahaha

-Face81
mind u I saw a nice Audi TT for sale 2nd hand about 50,000dhs.. tempting....

I will also be ordering my coffin if I get that...

CP. I am merely being a man on the ground giving back to the community so nah nah!!!

Cheers for the help from other people... any ideas when that WiFi connection is opening in Bur Dubai?

Now in the Bank St. Kenkis. Fast chilled, quiet and also you can print!!!!!

off to pack now.... UK on Sunday