Dubai v/s London

Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Khan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubai v/s London

why the hell people say Dubai is almost like london, its just the weather is different? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... ::curse:
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai v/s London

Originally Posted by Khan
why the hell people say Dubai is almost like london, its just the weather is different? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... ::curse:
Not sure, there is loads more to do in London and the bars and clubs are far better.

You can get around London very easily and to be honest the shopping is far better as well.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by benzonar
Not sure, there is loads more to do in London and the bars and clubs are far better.

You can get around London very easily and to be honest the shopping is far better as well.
100% true..... and u know what people are more friendly in UK......i dunno its true or not but ma observation is people are not that friendly here - they hardly give u a smile.... even the customer services is pathetic here.... and last but not least i cant play cricket here (too hot here)
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:50 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

It's nothing like London...it's faker with less freedom - and the recent influx of chavs and other assorted peasants coming to Dubai now would get chewed up and spat out in polite London society...in Dubai they get called Maam/Sir and drive SUVs

Also, there's not too many cool gay bars, S&M clubs, alternative pubs and strip clubs in Dubai is there (or am I missing something staying at home all these nights?)

N.

Last edited by Norm_uk; Jul 15th 2008 at 4:52 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
It's nothing like London...it's faker and you have less freedom - and lower class Brits in London get chewed up and spat out...in Dubai they get called Maam/Sir and drive SUVs

Also, there's not too many cool gay bars, S&M clubs, alternative pubs and strip clubs in Dubai is there (or am I missing something staying at home all these nights?)

N.
Imagine the headlines if a G.A.Y. opened in Dubai
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

GAY =GO AWAY in uae.... its not UK mate...
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

anywayz.... im having both weird & good expriences daily

and soon im gonna write a book on my journey from
MIDDLESEX TO MIDDLE EAST

Old Jul 15th 2008, 5:00 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I think they need to make consensual hetro adult sex LEGAL first before we can expect them to open G.A.Y. bars...heck they don't even have any strip clubs so what hope is there for our LGBT friends in a place like Dubai?

N.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

AD_FOREVER is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they need to make consensual hetro adult sex LEGAL first before we can expect them to open G.A.Y. bars...heck they don't even have any strip clubs so what hope is there for our LGBT friends in a place like Dubai?

N.
Hey buddy,

i agree with you to open strip club but not G.A.Y. is not advicable
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

just the traffic I guess
Old Jul 17th 2008, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by Spugsy
just the traffic I guess
And the freedom of expression...although London's getting rid of that to appease certain elements of recently arrived society it would seem
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:37 pm
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Dubai v/s London

And the freedom of expression...although London's getting rid of that to appease certain elements of recently arrived society it would seem
My Friend have a job offer from UK,US and Oman.He is married and have 2 kids.He may have to move between states in US.What do you suggest, its valuable to go back towards Middle East/Oman or go forward towards US,UK for another nationality race?
Old Jul 18th 2008, 1:18 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you are correct - it is the right thing not to do that.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by smurtaza
My Friend have a job offer from UK,US and Oman.He is married and have 2 kids.He may have to move between states in US.What do you suggest, its valuable to go back towards Middle East/Oman or go forward towards US,UK for another nationality race?
It depends on your friend's priorities...personally I would look at the money offered, taxation/cost of living, schools and personal freedom...but everyone is different.