Reload this Page >

Dubai Traffic Court near the airport

Dubai Traffic Court near the airport

Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

sg800 will become famous soon enough
Default Dubai Traffic Court near the airport

Hi all,

Does anyone know how I can get to Dubai Traffic Court/where it is?

I am coming from near Trade Centre Roundabout and have looked online for a map but no joy....

I need to head there to pick up a green slip after an unfortunate incident involving a pizza delivery scooter

Thanks
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Traffic Court near the airport

Originally Posted by sg800
Hi all,

I am coming from near Trade Centre Roundabout and have looked online for a map but no joy....

I need to head there to pick up a green slip after an unfortunate incident involving a pizza delivery scooter

Thanks
I would have thought you will pick that up from Bur Dubai Police Station? I have never heard of Dubai Traffic Court?
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I would have thought you will pick that up from Bur Dubai Police Station? I have never heard of Dubai Traffic Court?
Nope, the guy who caused the accident had to go to the court, they rang me after the case and told me to go and get the green slip - but were nto helpful in the slightest about directions....all I gathered is it is DUbai Courts and it is near the airport...
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the Dubai Courts are next to the Maktoum Bridge, near the British Councel...
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:40 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Thanks
Order a pizza and ask the delivery lad to bring the green slip when he delivers it...
Old Apr 19th 2009, 6:32 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Thanks
And when you eventually get there, do you honestly think you will simply be able to collect a green slip, just like that? Mmmm, sounds fishy to me.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lionheart
And when you eventually get there, do you honestly think you will simply be able to collect a green slip, just like that? Mmmm, sounds fishy to me.
Yes.

In short - idiot pulls out in front of me, I knock him off motorbike. He is ok but has to go to hospital to be checked out. Police tell me 100% its his fault (it was, and I need a new bumper and bonnet ) and that I need to call the traffic court with my reference number as they cant give me a green slip at the time as our pizza delivering friend was in no fit state to hold a conversation about what happened.

I call the court a week later as instructed, they inform me that as I am the complainant I do not need to be there and to ring them a week later. 8 weeks on.....they have finally had the case, he was guilty as charged (driving like a k**b) and I can go to get my green slip, which I couldnt get at the time of the crash....

Anyone else with any ideas of where this place is?

Thanks a lot
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Head to Terminal 2 Airport or the Dubai Airport FreeZone, if you can reach there it is further down on the same road towards al Shindaga on the right hand side or you can take the Sharjah Dubai Highway, you will make a turning around the back of the Mazda garage, keep going on this road, you will follow it round to the right, you will them see the Police traffic Department on your right, turn in and at the island make a left go straight and the court or traffic prosecution as it is called is on the right hand side.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Dubai Police Traffic.pdf (329.4 KB, 1251 views)

Last edited by banter64; Apr 19th 2009 at 7:47 am.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by banter64
Head to Terminal 2 Airport or the Dubai Airport FreeZone, if you can reach there it is further down on the same road towards al Shindaga on the right hand side or you can take the Sharjah Dubai Highway, you will make a turning around the back of the Mazda garage, keep going on this road, you will follow it round to the right, you will them see the Police traffic Department on your right, turn in and at the island make a left go straight and the court or traffic prosecution as it is called is on the right hand side.
thanks a lot! cheers