Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Old Oct 9th 2004, 6:33 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
now Face you sugfgested that all the above met up so as none of them know where this jiuce shop is apart from me as i have the menu but do not have a local licence or vehicle that it would be best for you to do the driving and get a mini bus.... or maybe Goldie could do the driving then that would be a scary event!!! lol
oohhh Joseph you cheeky bugger!!!! We ought to pick a local met up point and then share a 7 seater cab or something similar.
Old Oct 9th 2004, 6:34 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
oohhh Joseph you cheeky bugger!!!! We ought to pick a local met up point and then share a 7 seater cab or something similar.
That said I could wel be driving before the end of oct first week of November now that is SCARY :scared:
Old Oct 9th 2004, 6:38 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

That said I could wel be driving before the end of oct first week of November now that is SCARY :scared:
not to worry.....i am sure u will pass with flying colours. Just follow the instructions the test taker gives u and obviously avoid killing any pedestrians and u will be fine!

-Face81
Old Oct 9th 2004, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by Face81
i am sure she is very able to cope with the somewhat manic drivers here. arent u Goldie?

And I am sure ppl cud find their way around in a cab. Just say "Take me to the juice shop...u know......the famous one on the beach road". That shud do it. hahaha

-Face81
Thanks for the vote of confedence face... Theres hope for me yet? Im sure once I get started I will be driving like a local .... an absolute nutter.
Old Oct 9th 2004, 1:42 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Thanks for the vote of confedence face... Theres hope for me yet? Im sure once I get started I will be driving like a local .... an absolute nutter.
i have been practising local driving styles in the UK on the M4.

Bloody funny as they all think i am bloody mad and got out of my way...

Bribery as well... may help with test!
Old Oct 9th 2004, 4:38 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

i have been practising local driving styles in the UK on the M4.

Bloody funny as they all think i am bloody mad and got out of my way...

Bribery as well... may help with test!
Glad u didnt get urself arrested driving like that .....well its good 2 know that they got out of ur way rather than trying to compete with u!

bribery? do u want Mickey behind bars or sommat??? Imagine her telling the copper: "Here is a tenner.......so where can i pick up my license?"...LOL

-Face81
Old Oct 9th 2004, 9:25 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Glad u didnt get urself arrested driving like that .....well its good 2 know that they got out of ur way rather than trying to compete with u!

bribery? do u want Mickey behind bars or sommat??? Imagine her telling the copper: "Here is a tenner.......so where can i pick up my license?"...LOL

-Face81
well it had to be done.... was fun. and also digital speed camera detector in car so helps.

hmm well i am sure she can talk her way out of ANYTHING!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 4:22 am

well it had to be done.... was fun. and also digital speed camera detector in car so helps.

You wanna believe it!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:18 am
The Oracle

think u cud bring a half dozen or so of those digital detectors back here.........u set up a shop and i will get u the clients.......we will be rolling in dosh b4 the year is out. Heaps and heaps of cash......just think about it! lol

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Khan, mines a malibu and cranberry with ice, and a straw but you must'nt drink it for me ok!LOL
Oh Darn it I just finish drinking it...y did u told me that b4?

Khan
Old Oct 11th 2004, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hey Guys,

I have a concern that I thought would be good idea to ask u guys. After Ramadhan there is "Eid Festival" . Dont u think most of ppl are gone for holidays in that period? I was thinking along the line of Christmas here in canada almost all city is out of city or inside homes ....most ppl take extended holidays...So what u guys think? will it be a good idea if u go before or after ramadhan?
After Face I am still buying beers even after if I come after ramadhan.

Khan
What about this thread guys???? Any advise??/

Khan
Old Oct 11th 2004, 7:52 pm
The 5th Amendment

all i know is that it is a shorter working week when Ramadan is on.... 4.30pm end of day.

Face... chip in here.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 5:48 am

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Oh Darn it I just finish drinking it...y did u told me that b4?

Khan
I'd like another then please ... And leave it alone this time Lol
Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:25 am
The Oracle

all i know is that it is a shorter working week when Ramadan is on.... 4.30pm end of day.

Face... chip in here.
a request 4 my expert advice....i feel so humbled.......lol

No one goes off on holiday! thats not true at all. work goes on........at a very slow pace. Shops open later and close b4 sundown. Offices and businesses for the day by mid pm. Night life, ie, after sunset is very active and shops+cafes+restaurants are open till the wee hours.

City is being decked up with lights+banners and crecent shaped moons at the mo.......very festive and for once makes u feel like u r in an arab country.lol
Ramadan is slated for Fri the 15th. we will c wot happens.

-Face81
Old Oct 12th 2004, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

a request 4 my expert advice....i feel so humbled.......lol

No one goes off on holiday! thats not true at all. work goes on........at a very slow pace. Shops open later and close b4 sundown. Offices and businesses for the day by mid pm. Night life, ie, after sunset is very active and shops+cafes+restaurants are open till the wee hours.

City is being decked up with lights+banners and crecent shaped moons at the mo.......very festive and for once makes u feel like u r in an arab country.lol
Ramadan is slated for Fri the 15th. we will c wot happens.

-Face81
Thanks for the advise face. I wasnt sure cause here in canada Christmas is another holiday season and u cant find anybody working.

Thanks
Khan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.