Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Old Oct 7th 2004, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: Dubai Recruitment Agencies List

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmmm smarty pants.. like that... was told I had a cute butt the other week !!! long story....

so who thinks Khan should get the beers when he gets over? or maybe we take him to the juice shop?
Hey Smart pants(Joseph),

I dont have problem buying beer let me know when

Khan
Old Oct 7th 2004, 3:02 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

khan, excellent idea, do you want to buy me a pint too????
bit cheeky i know but if u dont ask u dont get lmao
Old Oct 7th 2004, 4:29 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hey Smart pants(Joseph),

I dont have problem buying beer let me know when

Khan
Khan.. check ur email....
Old Oct 7th 2004, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Khan.. check ur email....
I did and replied to u already...I am getting smart must be the beer I am drinking nowadays ...lol

Khan
Old Oct 7th 2004, 5:45 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

maybe there should be a masterclas on how to attract Cabin Crew. The ex was crew and the ex ex was crew. Maybe third time lucky with crew? na.. too dangerous. AND as you well know, that was a 2 guys in a bar chatting and me betting she was crew...

ALSO... you know I am seeing someone back in Dubai. One other reason I am pi**ed at not getting back sooner to DXB but got stuff to do here. But am a sentimental sod and do miss her as well...

I bought the menu back to the UK as well for the juice bar. Trying to do things for my mom so she does feel too alone as she is getting upset at the prospect of me not being here but am trying to do so much to make her feel better... some works and some does not.

Anyway, we're off out together now so she can enjoy the last few days of me here. I know it is about 18 days till I am bacck but she is seeing it more like I am back tomorrow.

Back at Christmas for a few days and then will have to get her out to Nad Al Sheba and a few places next year...

Enough of this as it is getting too serious.
Originally Posted by shiva
khan, excellent idea, do you want to buy me a pint too????
bit cheeky i know but if u dont ask u dont get lmao
Missing Dubai already? awwwwwwwwwwww...not to worry m8, u will b back b4 u know it. Its good that u r spending time with ur Mum. I am sure whe really appreciates u doing that. And I am extremelly pleased that u have already decided to get her down here to Nad Al Sheba. Thats something I am sure she will really enjoy.

I am willing to waiger that the Juice menu has never been that far out of Dubai! hahahaha......what exactly are u doing with it?

Okay, now I have to do this. I want to do this actually:

Joe, CP, Heart of Gold, Martin, Calgarian, Chris (aka Shiva), Dirk Diggler, Autonomy, Welivehere and Going Dubai. Whenever we can organise this gathering, obviously when all of u are in DXB, drinks (beers or fruit juice for Joe!) will be on me. I insist on buying u lot a round. I am sure the Juice bloke can setup an outdoor seating arrangement for us by his cafe. Wot do u reckon Joe?

Oh and if u r wondering wot sort of juices this ultra famous juice shop has, PM Joe with all ur questions as he has an autographed menu with him back in the UK! hahaha

-Face81

Last edited by Face81; Oct 7th 2004 at 5:50 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
Missing Dubai already? awwwwwwwwwwww...not to worry m8, u will b back b4 u know it. Its good that u r spending time with ur Mum. I am sure whe really appreciates u doing that. And I am extremelly pleased that u have already decided to get her down here to Nad Al Sheba. Thats something I am sure she will really enjoy.

I am willing to waiger that the Juice menu has never been that far out of Dubai! hahahaha......what exactly are u doing with it?

Joe, CP, Heart of Gold, Martin, Calgarian, Chris (aka Shiva), Dirk Diggler, Autonomy, Welivehere and Going Dubai. Whenever we can organise this gathering, obviously when all of u are in DXB, drinks (beers or fruit juice for Joe!) will be on me. I insist on buying u lot a round. I am sure the Juice bloke can setup an outdoor seating arrangement for us by his cafe. Wot do u reckon Joe?

Oh and if u r wondering wot sort of juices this ultra famous juice shop has, PM Joe with all ur questions as he has an autographed menu with him back in the UK! hahaha

-Face81
Thanks Face,
I will make sure that I hold u to the offer. I will stick to the juice as well cause I cant drink alcohol.

Just wondring who else will be in dxb end of October begining of NOV?

Khan
Old Oct 7th 2004, 5:59 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Calgarian

Just wondring who else will be in dxb end of October begining of NOV?

Khan

ME...ME...

only joking....
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:13 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

hi khan, i will be yeahhhhhh

do you want to meet up?
i should get a date next week but the plan is to move out permanently at the start of november.
looks like face is buying!!lol
i gotta go to this juice bar and find out if its hype or really that good?
chris
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

do you want to meet up?
i should get a date next week but the plan is to move out permanently at the start of november.
chris
Face will be buying! I insist. And es the juice bar really is that good. One drink and the place has Joe hooked. LOL

Not too worry, I am sure we can find a juice that will have u hooked as well! hehehe

C u in November! :-)

-Face81
Old Oct 7th 2004, 6:39 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
ME...ME...
only joking....
Awwwwwwww......why not? I have to insist that u get out here b4 that 6 month visa crap kicks in. If for no other reason, do it for the juice!

Or we will be forced to DHL or FEDEX it to u.........doubt it wud taste the same though! lol........needs those few granules of sand to give it that Dubai feel. hahahaha

-Face81
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:25 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Awwwwwwww......why not? I have to insist that u get out here b4 that 6 month visa crap kicks in. If for no other reason, do it for the juice!

Or we will be forced to DHL or FEDEX it to u.........doubt it wud taste the same though! lol........needs those few granules of sand to give it that Dubai feel. hahahaha

-Face81
too right!!!

anyway.. good news. Mom is getting a little chilled now abiout it all and me thinks that we will be doing nad al sheba next year.

Face: Gave my mom the sand gift. Made her smile. Also all cool for what we talked about with an outta london escape when you need it as well.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:26 pm
The 5th Amendment

do you want to meet up?
chris
it is that GOOD !!!!
Old Oct 7th 2004, 11:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

-Face81
ok.. get rid of that car of yours as you now need a small minibus... black paint, fog lights, black windows and a remote control for the stereo!!!

and I will give the juice guy a bell 2mra to set up the outside seating!!
Old Oct 8th 2004, 7:50 am
The Oracle

ok.. get rid of that car of yours as you now need a small minibus... black paint, fog lights, black windows and a remote control for the stereo!!!

and I will give the juice guy a bell 2mra to set up the outside seating!!
LOL......That wud b a sight. Black mini van with tinted windows and a stereo with a remote control!!! hahahaha.....

Just one thing though........I dont remember having offered to pick anyone up? hehehehe

On the day, if anyone needed a ride, all u have to do is send Joe a PM. He can fit all of u in his luxury mini van that he planning to buy when he gets out here.

-Face81
Old Oct 8th 2004, 8:00 am
The 5th Amendment

Joe, CP, Heart of Gold, Martin, Calgarian, Chris (aka Shiva), Dirk Diggler, Autonomy, Welivehere and Going Dubai.
now Face you sugfgested that all the above met up so as none of them know where this jiuce shop is apart from me as i have the menu but do not have a local licence or vehicle that it would be best for you to do the driving and get a mini bus.... or maybe Goldie could do the driving then that would be a scary event!!! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.