Dubai Radio

Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of
Default Dubai Radio

Ok...so to get in the mood (and kinda pretend I'm already there) I've been listening to Dubai92 online. A couple of their DJ's are begining to do my head in...any other suggestion for a good channel and or specific show?

Daz
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Radio

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre
Ok...so to get in the mood (and kinda pretend I'm already there) I've been listening to Dubai92 online. A couple of their DJ's are begining to do my head in...any other suggestion for a good channel and or specific show?

Daz
no, all the English language ones are $hocking - DJs who wouldn't even get a job with a hospital radio in the UK, completely UK-centric. They seem to forget sometimes that there are other English speaking countries from which expats come to the UAE...

The Hindi ones are terrible as well.

I like BBC World Service but a lot of their programming is MENA/Arabic language current affairs stuff... i tried using it as a base to learn the language but it's obviously far too high flown.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Daz
never mind the DJs....how about the adds....

Honey..would you marry again if I die...
ummm no....
Don't you like being married
yes of course I do
would she live in our house
yeah, it's a great house
would she drive my car
yeah I guess so
would she sleep in our bed
yeah of course she would
would she use my golfclubs
no she's lefthanded...
oh ****...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari

ummm no....
yes of course I do
yeah, it's a great house
would she drive my car
yeah I guess so
yeah of course she would
no she's lefthanded...
oh ****...

thought that one was quite good for here when I first heard it
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:35 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
thought that one was quite good for here when I first heard it
exactly...the first time...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:20 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari

ummm no....
yes of course I do
yeah, it's a great house
would she drive my car
yeah I guess so
yeah of course she would
no she's lefthanded...
oh ****...
My wife thought that was funny...on the radio.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

On the ay to work I tend to listen to Radio 2 if my bones are creaking or Radio 1 if I'm in a sprightly mood ! dont know if they webcast.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:00 pm
W10

http://www.gulfnews.com/home/index.html

Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

cant be bad as the photocopier one, with the indian lady calling the english manager sir all the time...

cringeworthy..
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:03 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
cant be bad as the photocopier one, with the indian lady calling the english manager sir all the time...

cringeworthy..
you're obviously out of the country...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Daz
Dubai 92 in the morning...My 90 minute commute feels like 4 hours if I listen to fatboy and georgie beard even for minute...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Dubai 92 in the morning...My 90 minute commute feels like 4 hours if I listen to fatboy and georgie beard even for minute...
truly pathetic...

never met these two but i imagine her to be your typical geordie, wrinkled and stink of pish (kidding BC)and him to be a fat letching northern toilet...

i prefer to listen to my Elton John megamix tbh
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
truly pathetic...

never met these two but i imagine her to be your typical geordie, wrinkled and stink of pish (kidding BC)and him to be a fat letching northern toilet...

i prefer to listen to my Elton John megamix tbh
I prefer to listen to my radiator fan...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
WOW! hang on a minute you commute 90 mins?

Anyone work at Internet City? Whats the traffic like around there?

Daz
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

WOW! hang on a minute you commute 90 mins?

Anyone work at Internet City? Whats the traffic like around there?

Daz
omg...not another traffic thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.