Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Is Dubai a racist City???

Is Dubai a racist City???

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:36 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Dubai a racist City???

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Nah..................my oral skills are much better

Eeerrrr trying to think of something to say to reply to that with the word racist in it LOL
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:36 am
Banned

Balushi_Boy will become famous soon enoughBalushi_Boy will become famous soon enough

Firstly...its a ****ing dust bowl...

Better than your mud island and your pale and Cold people.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:38 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Balushi_Boy

You told me I was gorgeous......huh [JB stomps off] ....and I am not racist!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:38 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Oil is in Nigeria as well, in Iran and Uzbek. so tell them do what are we doing no?

Where do you get your stories from? BBC? fox?

All our tribes are inter-married and we are all united as tribes as people. Dont believe me? make a problem with one of us and call the police! and u will see.
Actually i need to clarify my point, most of the Middle East is great, love the place otherwise i would not be here, love the people too. My comment was aimed at Saudi.

I do not watch TV, sorry. my opinion is based on real world experiences..not on what someone wants me to believe via a news cast.

I can well believe that you are inbred
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:39 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Now come on JD surely you cant take that sitting down :scared:
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Actually i need to clarify my point, most of the Middle East is great, love the place otherwise i would not be here, love the people too. My comment was aimed at Saudi.

I do not watch TV, sorry. my opinion is based on real world experiences..not on what someone wants me to believe via a news cast.

I can well believe that you are inbred
Funny
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Balushi how is your German girlfriend in Mirdiff??
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:41 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Balushi how is your German girlfriend in Mirdiff??

Very good
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:47 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Please do yourself a favor and get some new stylish/decent clothes for yourelf! Then go back to the same counter and see what he/she will tell you.
You are an obnoxious little git of a camel. Who are you to speak to Novita that way, you ass. You come trolling around when you think you can get by with it. No one really gives a f@@k about your opinion anyway. And, Genius, I'll say Moslem if I want to, either way is acceptable here.

And although I hate to even engage in what appears to be a conversation with the likes of you, America is a racist country as well. I never said it wasn't. But at least here, the minorities have rights and can go through a legal process to have them protected. No one here is allowed to OWN another person, at least not since 1863 or so. If you have any questions along those lines, I'm sure Franklin could write a book for you.

Oh, and shove it, you jerk. Keep your filthy mouth off my friends.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:47 am

Wheres everyone gone was just about to get the popcorn out
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:52 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Wheres everyone gone was just about to get the popcorn out
Well Balushi that mud island with cold people used to control most of the globe you cum-sucking KnobJockey
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:56 am
Banned

Balushi_Boy will become famous soon enoughBalushi_Boy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tami2
You are an obnoxious little git of a camel. Who are you to speak to Novita that way, you ass. You come trolling around when you think you can get by with it. No one really gives a f@@k about your opinion anyway. And, Genius, I'll say Moslem if I want to, either way is acceptable here.

And although I hate to even engage in what appears to be a conversation with the likes of you, America is a racist country as well. I never said it wasn't. But at least here, the minorities have rights and can go through a legal process to have them protected. No one here is allowed to OWN another person, at least not since 1863 or so. If you have any questions along those lines, I'm sure Franklin could write a book for you.

Oh, and shove it, you jerk. Keep your filthy mouth off my friends.
Mr.Tami2,

In our countries no body owns anyone, the reasons for the rules such as sponsorship and blah blah are necessary to be in place, Bcoz UAE is not America and Thank God Emaraties are not American.

Now you can tell me of a rule and i will explain you the reason. But plz dont bluff here by saying things like ppl own ppl. you dont hold any merit simply look at the amount of people from your country and regions are dreaming to come and live here!!!

Also there are labor courts here, and public courts here and they are all busy in sorting out the mess faced by anyone.

And your country and even the white women was freed (somewhat) by the civil rights movements thanks to the Blacks.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:56 am

Well Balushi that mud island with cold people used to control most of the globe you cum-sucking KnobJockey
Knew you wouldn't let us me down
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:58 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Knew you wouldn't let us me down

Least we are back on topic eh TA5
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:59 am
Banned

What control? didn't you got kicked out of our region! and what culture you have given us?? we are wering our dishdasha and we are deep rooted in our tradition and we have preserved the value of our religion. and also we dont even talk english (even if we know).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.