Reload this Page >

Dubai property investor residency visa

Dubai property investor residency visa

Old May 25th 2014, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

fred321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubai property investor residency visa

Hi,
I am informed that property investors are now able to get 2 year residency visa. Will appreciate someone letting me know the process details and costs.
Cheers
Old May 26th 2014, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai property investor residency visa

Originally Posted by fred321
Hi,
I am informed that property investors are now able to get 2 year residency visa. Will appreciate someone letting me know the process details and costs.
Cheers
Such an impresive post you loaded up twice! The info you want is freely available. I presume you can't be arsed to do any research.....
Old May 26th 2014, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Ole,
Yes it probably is freely available but I needed some help so that I can get to the proper process quicker.
Cheers
Old May 26th 2014, 9:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

there is an immigration office in the Land department so you just go there with all your documents relating to the bought property and they will be able to sort you out.
Old May 26th 2014, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Thank you; I will get in touch with the land department
Cheers